Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Can you name the best 3 point shooter that is a free agent?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

we need a starting pf. unless you have anderson starting over novak

I would ask Otis that...Thought this was sad though...Courtney Lee was in the top 35 and Ryan Anderson was in the top 85.

Courtney Lee also got more minutes AND better looks playing with Dwight Jameer Rashard and Hedo.

Good point. Just start Anderson. If we can do it with a rookie last year we can do it with a second year guy this year.

Watching the SL game tonight is reason enough for pause.....on that idea!!! Not the best showing dispite how it was

hyped!!!!

Whooooaaa there...I may have spoken to soon, the kid drop 20 pts tonight, and he had a pretty good stroke from beyond the Arc!!

MLE!

Please sign Wally while we're at it. I don't want Otis to stop until Orlando can field the worst defensive bench in the history of the NBA!

Conclude offseason by hiring an alcoholic lead assistant, signing a 3rd string pg who shoots ft's granny style, & talking Brian Evans out of retirement!

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

MLE!

Please sign Wally while we're at it. I don't want Otis to stop until Orlando can field the worst defensive bench in the history of the NBA!

Conclude offseason by hiring an alcoholic lead assistant, signing a 3rd string pg who shoots ft's granny style, & talking Brian Evans out of retirement!

Geesh I did not know you were in the war room with Otis. Thank god I can forget about the suspense lol, now I can truly go fishing for the summer.

quote:
Please sign Wally while we're at it

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Judging by this list, is Wally your next choice? I am in no way knocking your opinion on this. I like to see somebody thinking outside the box with a fresh idea, just couldn't resist throwing that in.

how bout we DONT sign someone jus cuz they can shoot 3s.

JNelson, Lewis, VC, Anderson, Pietrus, JJ can all already shoot 3s top notch. I dont want another one...plz...

I want a big bad boy who can play defense n rebound.

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

I agree bro

im 50/50 on that

our offence relies so much on the 3 but it would be nice to see us have extra options it hurt us in the playoffs not havin them

quote:

Just looking at the entire list of the NBA 3 point percentage leaders here are the rest of the free agents.

#23 Wally Szczerbiak

#25 Ben Gordon (off the market)

#32 Jason Kidd (off the market)

#38 Ron Artest (off the market)

$51 Von Wafer - (would be a good change of pace PG)

#91 Flip Murray - (Would be a good back up to Jameer)

#96 Jamario Moon

#97 Marvin Williams

#98 Rasheed Wallace (off the market)

#99 Jarrett Jack

I wouldn't mind taking a look at Jamario Moon. He's not a great shooter but could be a quick fix for rebounding and a possible starter at the 3 position.

That being said, I still wouldn't want him shooting. His shot is borderline trash.

worst comes to worst, I wouldn't mind picking up marvin williams to come off the bench, he's been a solid player and has really improved his perimeter shooting as of late. I think we'll be straight with bass and 2 more solid role players to play d and contribute would make it near perfect

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

how bout we DONT sign someone jus cuz they can shoot 3s.

JNelson, Lewis, VC, Anderson, Pietrus, JJ can all already shoot 3s top notch. I dont want another one...plz...

I want a big bad boy who can play defense n rebound.

Problem is the only big bag boy that can do that is Tat and Otis won't match that sumbiatch. Had you not said Big I would have said Bass, but he is a little front court dude.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

I agree bro

im 50/50 on that

our offence relies so much on the 3 but it would be nice to see us have extra options it hurt us in the playoffs not havin them

Well if Dwight can hit a stinking jump shot we would not have to rely on the 3 as much.