Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Rumor: Grant Hill would love to return to Orlando to play [HW]

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

ha thats so gay. Ya now that u guys have a good shot at winning, I think u deserve me.

Logically, he'd be a great pickup for a min cuz we culd have him as a 6th man and he has really good D. He wuld back up SF, n then Pietrus culd back up SG. So Reddick wuld never hav to play..

Jmeer/Johnson/?

Vince/Pietrus/Reddick

Lewis/Hill

Sheed/Anderson

Dwight/Sheed/Foyle/?

O btw NO!

didn't you just say in another thread that sheed wouldn't like to come off the bench to play for the spurs or celtics? but here you have him coming off the bench to play center? flip flopper

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

ha thats so gay. Ya now that u guys have a good shot at winning, I think u deserve me.

Logically, he'd be a great pickup for a min cuz we culd have him as a 6th man and he has really good D. He wuld back up SF, n then Pietrus culd back up SG. So Reddick wuld never hav to play..

Jmeer/Johnson/?

Vince/Pietrus/Reddick

Lewis/Hill

Sheed/Anderson

Dwight/Sheed/Foyle/?

O btw NO!

didn't you just say in another thread that sheed wouldn't like to come off the bench to play for the spurs or celtics? but here you have him coming off the bench to play center? flip flopper

You missed the part where he had him listed as the starting PF...

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

Jmeer/Johnson/?

Vince/Pietrus/Reddick

Lewis/Hill

Sheed/Anderson

Dwight/Sheed/Foyle/?

O btw NO!

You missed the part where he had him listed as the starting PF...

wow, you are correct and for that i apologize.

quote:
I really would not mind him even if he did screw us pretty good. he would bring some of the same things that turk brought to the team. so for the minimum he would be a nice bench pick up.

Ditto..Grant would be a great addition to our bench. Grants point forward skills an defense can help us make that run next year * Ranks #16 in the NBA in Field-Goal Percentage(0.523)

* Ranks #37 in the NBA in Steals Per Game(1.1)

* Ranks #39 in the NBA in Steals(90.0)

* Ranks #23 in the NBA in Steals Per Turnover(0.71)

After what that guy did to our organization and after what he said he would do and everything I would pay the Orlando Magic to NOT SIGN THAT SOB. He screwed us over "for a better shot to win a title" looks like that worked out for him.....

Much rather spend my money on someone else who hasn't stole close to 100 million of my money then left like he owed nothing to the franchise.

I have yet to see a good reason besides the personal hate for him to not sign him. I don't like the way he left us but basketballwise if he'd come and play for us for the veteran minimum I'd be all for it..

quote:
Originally posted by MagicHolland:

I have yet to see a good reason besides the personal hate for him to not sign him. I don't like the way he left us but basketballwise if he'd come and play for us for the veteran minimum I'd be all for it..

If he payed ME to come back here and play...I would consider considering it...