Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

The Official Hidayet Turkoglu Appreciation Thread

I still think Hedo's stat padding last night was worse than Ricky Davis and Blatche did combined. . . but his reaction to it after he got it almost made it okay

I still think Hedo's stat padding last night was worse than Ricky Davis and Blatche did combined. . . but his reaction to it after he got it almost made it okay

It wasn't as bad in terms of absurdity, but it was worse at least in terms of how long he did it. He started stat-padding his rebounds late in the third quarter for chrissakes.

And there was no reason for him(or Dwight) to be in the game past the 6 minute mark of the 4th.

Oh well, nothing to it now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Hedo Turkoglu is the human equivalent of sagging your pants to a completely unnecessary degree solely to embarrass your parents in public. Take your jeans, move them down so they expose areas that should never see the light of day, parade around at your local indoor mall while shopping with your family, and take a snapshot of their reaction. That's the Suns team photo every time Hedo forgets that he shouldn't go into a coma while his man is cutting to the basket. "Look, man, we get that lazy is your thing, that it's cool to slack off, it's hip to be chill. We're not trying to change your behavior or your look or anything. Be who you are. But just know that this cold stare, from me to you, means that I think you're an embarrassment. It means I wish we didn't share a jersey. It means I'm going to play so hard to cover up for you that I earn enough cachet so that I can demand a trade as far away from you as possible. Now, please, pull up your pants. You're embarrassing your mother.

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2010/10/27/1777042/hedo-turkoglu-is-the-human-equivalent-of-sagging-your-pants-to-a

10p7yaq.jpg

• Upvote 2

It amazes me how misunderstood Hedo is. Everyone thinks he pulled off that last play to get his 10th assist, but that wasn't it at all. What's the truth? He did it for us, the fans, so we could share in his love of that which is the pizza.

201011papajohns_landing.jpg

• Upvote 2

i can say absoultely that the team play changed very much after the trade especially Hedo's back...

Turk people are emotional people... they give every part of themselves if they are happy in there.. ;)

• Upvote 2

Hedo Turkoglu may be the most gifted system player I’ve ever seen; gifted not just because of his imagination, his energy, his originality, but because he has access to the unutterable, because he can look inside a person and discover the unique essence of his humanity. To see him play is to have yourself taken apart, undone, touched at the place of your own essence; it is to be turned back, as if after a long absence, into a human being.

Recycled comment counter: 1

Somewhere, Earl Clark feels slighted.

• Upvote 1

If Hedo does nothing else in a game but feed Dwight in the post properly then he is worth being on the floor.

Glad to have him back and so is Dwight.

I'm really not sure why you're bringing Jonathan Safran Foer's more talented wife into this.

Really? Here is why!

or here:

"Very rarely, a few times in a lifetime, you open a book and when you close it again nothing can ever be the same. Walls have been pulled down, barriers broken, a dimension of feeling, of existence itself, has opened in you that was not there before. To the End of the Land is a book of this magnitude," Nicole Krauss writes. "David Grossman may be the most gifted writer I've ever read; gifted not just because of his imagination, his energy, his originality, but because he has access to the unutterable, because he can look inside a person and discover the unique essence of her humanity."

And she doesn't stop there. To read the book, she says, "is to have yourself taken apart, undone, touched at the place of your own essence; it is to be turned back, as if after a long absence, into a human being".

It wasn't as bad in terms of absurdity, but it was worse at least in terms of how long he did it. He started stat-padding his rebounds late in the third quarter for chrissakes.

And there was no reason for him(or Dwight) to be in the game past the 6 minute mark of the 4th.

Oh well, nothing to it now.

Stan left Hedo in the game so that he could get the triple double. Get it? This team is gelling and I tip my hat to Stan for doing what he did for the guy and the team. Did you see the smiles on the players' faces? Do you understand what chemistry is all about? Hedo appreciates it, most of us fans appreciate it, but I understand that since you and BMP both have denounced the trade for Hedo, neither one of you appreciate it. Too bad you guys can't have as much fun as the rest of us. Your loss.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stan left Hedo in the game so that he could get the triple double. Get it? This team is gelling and I tip my hat to Stan for doing what he did for the guy and the team. Did you see the smiles on the players' faces? Do you understand what chemistry is all about? Hedo appreciates it, most of us fans appreciate it, but I understand that since you and BMP both have denounced the trade for Hedo, neither one of you appreciate it. Too bad you guys can't have as much fun as the rest of us. Your loss.

You're making wrong assumptions on so many levels it's not even worth responding