Sign in to follow this  
BallaBoi5004

Sheed to visit Orlando next week

Boston lead owner Wyc Grousbeck, general manager Danny Ainge, head coach Doc Rivers, Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce all went to Detroit on Thursday to formally present Wallace with an offer for the full mid-level exception. But they left town without Wallace agreeing to a deal. Wallace will visit San Antonio and Orlando next week, according to a source, before making up his mind. Wallace is not likely to visit Cleveland.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/f...07/02/artest.lakers/

Boston lead owner Wyc Grousbeck, general manager Danny Ainge, head coach Doc Rivers, Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce all went to Detroit on Thursday to formally present Wallace with an offer for the full mid-level exception. But they left town without Wallace agreeing to a deal. Wallace will visit San Antonio and Orlando next week, according to a source, before making up his mind. Wallace is not likely to visit Cleveland.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/f...07/02/artest.lakers/

quote:
View $GS_USERNAME's Public Profile

Add $GS_USERNAME to my Buddies

Add $GS_USERNAME to my Ignore ListRemove $GS_USERNAME from my Ignore List

Invite $GS_USERNAME to a Private Topic

View Recent Posts by $GS_USERNAME

Notify me of New Posts by $GS_USERNAME

i have a feeling he'll come here because of dwight and kg, peirce and ray will cry for days

A friend of mine here, a local eskimo and fisherman, said he read somewhere that Sheed will be greeted by Dwight, Meer, Shard, Vince, Otis, SVG and... a videotape of the Magic defeating the Celtics last year, with a 10 minute replay of the look on Pierce's face when he realized we had just busted some ghosts in Beantown.. on his watch.

Oh and also on the tape, speaking of watches: KG pointing at his watch, pointing out that he is out of time and then doing the little finger walk, indicating that so are his knees.

... and if Sheed is an animal lover, he knows that when dogs are old and their legs are hurting, they are put to sleep.

This will clearly win Sheed over...

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

A friend of mine here, a local eskimo and fisherman, said he read somewhere that Sheed will be greeted by Dwight, Meer, Shard, Vince, Otis, SVG and... a videotape of the Magic defeating the Celtics last year, with a 10 minute replay of the look on Pierce's face when he realized we had just busted some ghosts in Beantown.. on his watch.

Oh and also on the tape, speaking of watches: KG pointing at his watch, pointing out that he is out of time and then doing the little finger walk, indicating that so are his knees.

... and if Sheed is an animal lover, he knows that when dogs are old and their legs are hurting, they are put to sleep.

This will clearly win Sheed over...

Actually if the Celtics did offer him the full MLE that is what is going to win him over.

The Magic won't offer him that.