Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

Hamas steals Mickey Mouse

Everytime I see something like this that is my first reaction too. To want to wipe them off the Earth. The problem is, how do you find them? They don't have a headquarters, they don't have 1 specific country. If you take out their leaders they have new ones hidden in different places. They are like ****roaches, you kill 10 but there are millions behind your walls.

They are using kids and women and they don't wear any uniforms to stand out from any other person. What the heck are we supposed to do with that?

I'm sorry WP but I'm not as optimistic as you are, I don't believe that diplomacy can work either. They seem to have a media machine going full time that shows nothing we do right to help people out and everything we do wrong. For cryin out loud they are using what amounts to Sesame Street to grow an entire new generation that hates us.

I may be way off base with this but I feel like it will be a happy day when we can rely on non-petrolium based fuels and police that region on an as needed basis. Of course at that point they will still find reasons to hate us because we are still different from them and we are still allies with Israel. I don't feel like you can reason with people that are harboring hate over things that happened thousands of years ago.

quote:
I think President Bush has screwed up in some of his tactics to stem terrorism, but if you take a larger view, there have been no terrorist attacks on US soil since 9-11.

Come on Osprey... You're smarter then that. How many were there before September 11th? I would point out that there have been 25,245 wounded Americans since September 11th. And you're right, I don't want this to be a Bush conversation either.