Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

Your reaction........

Hedo Turkoglu signs with Portland for 55 million for 5 years and only averages 12.4 points, 3.2 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 0.4 steals, 0.1 blocks.

My reaction would be happy!

Hedo Turkoglu signs with Portland for 55 million for 5 years and only averages 12.4 points, 3.2 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 0.4 steals, 0.1 blocks.

take it easy... otis said just test the market, and he did. So he is getting what he thinks he is worth.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

JERKoglu

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

Actually I would expect similar number to what he put up this year. He is going to get all of Outlaw's touches which was 2 less FG's per game than Hedo and they said they were going to make him the quasi-backup point guard. He has Aldridge to run the pick and roll with and he has an excellent distributor on Roy. I like his fit with Portland replacing Outlaw. He gives them the veteran presence they need. It would not be a failure if he averaged 15/5/5 on that team.

I think you can find everyone's reaction in the giant thread at the top of the page.