Sign in to follow this  
Aron-Ingi

Time for Otis to wake up..it

Well we gotta sign someone now.

obviously a true PF.

Cuz like someone already stated somewhere on these boards I will not be happy if we start the season with Peaches at SF and Rashard at PF.

That's almost a step backward considering we had to give up Lee and a solid backup pg for basically the same type of lineup by starting Lewis (a true SF) at PF.

I want Bass.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

LOL...Replacing Billups & Sheed w/Gordon & Charlie V. is like drafting Darko over Melo all over again.

Classic

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Look we just eliminated one team out of the Hedo sweepstakes. Detroit was the biggest domino. Since there is no word out of Portland as to what they are actually doing officially, I guess we will see.

Ron Ron to the Cavs does not scare me. Brandon Bass or Sheed to the Cavs would though.

I'll tell you right now if the cavs do get ron ron all of the nba should be scared. Most people on here don't care for Artest, but the guy is a baller. He comes to play and the led that rockets team without yao or mcgrady to seven games with the nba champions.

I do feel good about Detroit picking up those two, now we only have a team or two to compete with Turk. We are going to get bass or sheed. I just feel like we will. And we will get another wing player. I've bashed Otis before, but I'm starting to see the light. Otis is doing alright. I still hate letting Lee go, but lets give him the signing period a few days.

You guys have to remember how Gordon crushed us twice. That guy is a Magic killer. Everybody in the entire league shoul respect his game. Smaller version of a younger Ray Allen. Tons of energy. Its hard to guard guys like Allen Gordon Hamilton. Detroit will get a good pick up.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

You guys have to remember how Gordon crushed us twice. That guy is a Magic killer. Everybody in the entire league shoul respect his game. Smaller version of a younger Ray Allen. Tons of energy. Its hard to guard guys like Allen Gordon Hamilton. Detroit will get a good pick up.

Gordon crushed us once. And if I remember correctly, the entire team crushed us.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Look we just eliminated one team out of the Hedo sweepstakes. Detroit was the biggest domino. Since there is no word out of Portland as to what they are actually doing officially, I guess we will see.

Ron Ron to the Cavs does not scare me. Brandon Bass or Sheed to the Cavs would though.

Detroit didn't want Hedo. Portland or Toronto will get him

quote:

LOL...Replacing Billups & Sheed w/Gordon & Charlie V. is like drafting Darko over Melo all over again.

Yep.....what in the world is Joe D thinking, I mean Gordon accomplished what with the Bulls? Any Scoring titles....no Charlie V has a bolt or two loose between the ears and what has he done fore the Bucks????? I would hold as much of that cap space for 2010!

Yeah I can hear the Palace crowd cheering...or is that crying???? HMMMMM?? Or is that the sound of one hand clapping???

They still may be looking to move Rip and/or Tayshaun. Pistons will still be active. That said, these two going to the Pistons is nothing for us. Carter's big enough to bother the crap outta Gordon and Shard can take V. They can't run Rip at the 3 and he certainly won't wanna come off the bench and neither will Gordon. Gordon could maybe run the point but I don't see it happening with Stuckey in town.

Our only concerns right now should be finding a bench and keeping it reasonably priced.

quote:

I'd love to know why people think he's a good GM. The only thing he did right was bring in Rasheed, but Wallace practically fell in his lap. He fires all his coaches. He can't draft anyone to save his life. He sat on his hands for years and never attempted to make that team better when all they needed was one more piece. And now with all that cap room from the Iverson deal, he wastes it on an undersized gunner in Gordan and a professional zombie in Villaneuva.

To the OP, no one saw the Vince Carter or Rafer Alston trade coming, so when Otis makes a move, it will be sudden