Sign in to follow this  
Magic_Juan

Brousarrd says He-go to toronto

quote:
Originally posted by New Guy:

They dont plan on bring any of the three back and it's not like any of them are even that good. Graham and Parker are backups on most teams and Marion is an ever declining player. They have plenty of cash available. Somewhere between $13-14 million.

PG Calderon

SG Derozan

SF Turkoglu

PF Bosh

C Bargnani

That would be their lineup.

teams would score 200 points a night.

Nothing is settled on Marion yet. They're going to have to make a choice, though. Between him and Hedo and it seems like they're leaning toward Hedo.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic_Juan:

I think this guy just cant wait to be the first to announce Hego's new signing. The land of Cleve homer, said that the Raptors GM covets Hego and will stop short of nothing to obtain him.

Maybe Hidayet will join the Raptors to give them the team with the most unbelievably difficult names to pronounce. ie Pops Mensah-Bonsu, Roko Leni Ukic, Bargnani, Jawai. <----sound like the cast of star-trek-wars

They will have money all those FA's suck and Hedo produces more than they do combined, plus they got Derozan in the draft who will probably start next year.

Go learn something or read, those are not thier free agents. Their free agents are Parker, Graham and Shawn Marion. You want to tell me those guys suck? Come on that is 2 guys in their starting line up.

Parker and Graham are both horrible and Marion was always a rental. He is a product of the system which is why Miami would trade him. Hedo is a better guy for that system and Bosh,plus they love the international players. Derozan will be better than Parker and Graham both of whom would be bench warmers on a good team.

I want him back as well but, it's very doubtful. Especially since we're already at the luxury tax just about with several roster spots to fill. He'll be a Raptor or Blazer soon enough. icon_frown.gif

well Broussard was right here and 5 days ago at that. so what about marion? does any one think he would sign a min contract. i doubt it i know he is the kind of guy who needs to get paid.

if marion was willing to sign for less, it would be awesome, the reason the suns were any good is because marion did their dirty work for years, steals, rebounds, 3 point shots, and extremely good defense.

if anyone in here had a fantasy team for the past decade or so they'd see that marion was rated if not number one, in the top 5 for a good while, and now is probably falling off because the teams he's been playing for are not modfied to his talents.

the dude is a scrambler that doesn't mind defending the other team's best player, marion in he starting lineup at the SF position with the signing of a vet big would basically cure most of our offseason when it comes to core wingmen, peitrus, vc, marion, that's an ideal core for that swing position. hell we'd only really need to run after a 3rd pg, and that vet big i was talking about.

if we end up with marion for hedo and maybe one of their picks, it would be gold. i like the hedo, i'd like him to stay, it's not we're losing with him or something. but clee and turk for vc and marion isn't a bad situation.

lol they'd want to have to give up marion... is he still under his bloated contract?

Marion is UFA. Tor offered him 4/$33M and he countered with 5/$50M. Tor felt if they were going to pay that, it might as well be for Hedo. Since they're willing to renounce Marion and all he can get is possibly the MLE (rumor of Portland floating), he might be willing to take something just above the MLE to "secure his family".

But who knows.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Marion is UFA. Tor offered him 4/$33M and he countered with 5/$50M. Tor felt if they were going to pay that, it might as well be for Hedo. Since they're willing to renounce Marion and all he can get is possibly the MLE (rumor of Portland floating), he might be willing to take something just above the MLE to "secure his family".

But who knows.

lol the kids have to eat right?