Sign in to follow this  
DuvalMagicFan

Dwight Endorsing Turk

dont know if any of you guys saw this, but i was just watching the Atlanta Dream and Minnesota Lynx WNBA game, and Dwight was there with Josh Smith.

when they interviewed him he said "Hedo if you're listening, please come back. We love you, everybody in Orlando loves you, and you're a big reason we got so far."

Hopefully that will light a fire under the front office to try to get Turk back. our team leader wants one of his guys back, lets make it happen Otis!

dont know if any of you guys saw this, but i was just watching the Atlanta Dream and Minnesota Lynx WNBA game, and Dwight was there with Josh Smith.

when they interviewed him he said "Hedo if you're listening, please come back. We love you, everybody in Orlando loves you, and you're a big reason we got so far."

Hopefully that will light a fire under the front office to try to get Turk back. our team leader wants one of his guys back, lets make it happen Otis!

It's not on the front office, they offered Turk a fair offer, he felt he could get more and opted to take the chance of leaving the team. If he leaves for 1 mill more a year than the money was a bigger deal than being Dwights team mate.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

It's not on the front office, they offered Turk a fair offer, he felt he could get more and opted to take the chance of leaving the team. If he leaves for 1 mill more a year than the money was a bigger deal than being Dwights team mate.

Totally agree. The ball is in Hedos court.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

i know. i just hope this could be maybe an ace in the hole if they get back into negotiations. hopefully it can sway Turk to accepting something similar to the initial offer.

Marc, Brian Schmitz and the Sentinel are disputing that Turk was offered that much...Check this:

quote:

Turk will officially become a free agent a stroke past midnight tonight after opting out of his contract.

He turned down the Magic's initial contract offer. A figure of four years, $36 million is being bandied about by Magic sources, but it's a figure the Turkoglu camp disputes.

Whatever. Hard to tell who's telling the truth and who's playing poker in these things.

Just thought I'd put this out there...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c...ampionship-ride.html