Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Official: Hedo Staying With Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by lazyeyeh:

I'm so confused. Somebody buy me a fish sandwich.

Don't get your hopes up. Drain-o owes people fish sandwiches all over the city. He's a wanted man.

If you weren't busy posing as Warriorsfan05 you would see that I gave everyone an address to mail their fish sandwich requests to.

quote:
Originally posted by New Guy:

Well if we really do split the MLE, prepare yourselves for some marginal talent. Not Wallace or Bass.

I think we pursue Bass hard. If we don't land him we split the MLE between a cheaper PF (Wilcox?) and someone else.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

Well if we really do split the MLE, prepare yourselves for some marginal talent. Not Wallace or Bass.

I think we pursue Bass hard. If we don't land him we split the MLE between a cheaper PF (Wilcox?) and someone else.

Basically, if they dont use the full MLE on a Bass or Wallace...Pietrus will be starting. You wont find a really good PF with a portion of the MLE. Sure you could look at Wilcox (maybe) or a Channing Frye, or a Soloman Jones. But none of which are all that great. By putting the word out there that we wanted Bass or Sheed...Otis was saying we want a starting PF. Now, the plans may change if he cant land one...i dont see any of the before mentioned guys starting instead of Pietrus. So, i think Otis wants to go conventional but, we may not be able to do so.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

Basically, if they dont use the full MLE on a Bass or Wallace...Pietrus will be starting. You wont find a really good PF with a portion of the MLE. Sure you could look at Wilcox (maybe) or a Channing Frye, or a Soloman Jones. But none of which are all that great. By putting the word out there that we wanted Bass or Sheed...Otis was saying we want a starting PF. Now, the plans may change if he cant land one of those two...i dont see any of the before mentioned guys starting instead of Pietrus. So, i think Otis wants to go conventional but, we may not be able to do so.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
Originally posted by D12+VC=Rings:

can raptors sign him strait up or need s&t

straight up.

If they want Hedo they did a sign and trade because they are working on keeping one of their players that would cut into the cap room.

quote:

They would nearly have enough just w/ Marion's contract expiring. And they have several expiring so, they have plenty of cash to sign Hedo. A last ditch effort to keep Bosh, perhaps? They'd have a pretty solid team even though, Bargnani is still playing out of position at center.

PG Calderon

SG Derozan

SF Turkoglu

PF Bosh

C Bargnani

I still think he lands in Portland but, he'll be playing for one of them, most likely.

New Guy,

any idea who is gonna be LMA's back up at Blazers next year?

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

quote:

They would nearly have enough just w/ Marion's contract expiring. And they have several expiring so, they have plenty of cash to sign Hedo. A last ditch effort to keep Bosh, perhaps? They'd have a pretty solid team even though, Bargnani is still playing out of position at center.

PG Calderon

SG Derozan

SF Turkoglu

PF Bosh

C Bargnani

I still think he lands in Portland but, he'll be playing for one of them, most likely.

New Guy,

any idea who is gonna be LMA's back up at Blazers next year?

No idea. They have none on their roster right now, I believe. They gave Frye his walking papers and Randolph/Ruffin are both terrible and FAs. They'll have to pick up a body. It is nice to have Oden and Przy, though. Gives them some flexibility, atleast. But they'll still need a PF.

Even with shaky depth at the 4, if they can land Hedo and Andre Miller...that is a very scary team.