Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

BREAKING NEWS: Dwight Howard to leave team, cites he's unhappy with roster, town, etc

Per Steve Schmitz of the Bianchi News

quote:
Denton, FL 06/30/2009

Star center for the Orlando Magics Dwight Howard will apparently request to be let out of his contract, both with his team and his mortgage company, as he is prepared to move to an undisclosed location. The Defensive Player of the Year cites the Magic's recent moves to improve the team and build towards winning the title as his reasoning for leaving. "I told them, if you don't keep Tony around, then you might as well count me out. Seriously, that guy's J is unstoppable." While no one can indeed confirm this quote, sources very close to me which YOU SHOULD KNOW SINCE THEY'RE MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS have told me this is all true. If that isn't enough proof, then go to Dwight Howard's official blog, and everything he says, take it as the opposite.

Well, there it is.

Per Steve Schmitz of the Bianchi News

quote:
Denton, FL 06/30/2009

Star center for the Orlando Magics Dwight Howard will apparently request to be let out of his contract, both with his team and his mortgage company, as he is prepared to move to an undisclosed location. The Defensive Player of the Year cites the Magic's recent moves to improve the team and build towards winning the title as his reasoning for leaving. "I told them, if you don't keep Tony around, then you might as well count me out. Seriously, that guy's J is unstoppable." While no one can indeed confirm this quote, sources very close to me which YOU SHOULD KNOW SINCE THEY'RE MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS have told me this is all true. If that isn't enough proof, then go to Dwight Howard's official blog, and everything he says, take it as the opposite.

Well, there it is.

Truly a sad day in Orlando history. I knew we should have kept Battie.

Thank you Jareth for being the "true" insider.

Go Clippers!

More breaking news fresh from Steve Kyler.

quote:
Magic center Dwight Howard has demanded the team trade all of it's players but himself. Dwight hates everyone on the team and is tired of adding more players when he can just do it all by himself. Rumor is everyone will be traded to the Rockets in exchange for Brian Cook, supposedly Howard is fine with him sitting on the bench since he did such a good job handing him towels during timeouts before being traded to the Rockets.

This really sucks.