Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

My Take

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

quote:
Originally posted by ***THE ORIGINAL***:

way way way better than Murphy.

I think Sheed is your best option. Unless you can pry Charlie Villanueva away from us(cavs). I think he'll be a cav next season though.

It'll be very interesting to see who you and we pick up for the 4 spot...

Dude you just join this forum first of all Hedo play the 3 not the 4 so stop with that green stuff way way way way way better we need a power forward that gonna give dwight room to operate and spread the floor Me choosing Troy is not for Hedo replacement Vince is already Hedo replacement

haha, i get it, because i just came to this forum, that means I dont know anything about basketball. You can put whatever position you want next to Turks name on the lignup card, he is still basically a 4. And I dont see how VC is his replacement, you trade/lose 3 starters, a PG, SG, SF(for arguments sake)...and you get back a SG. Shard will end up being Turks replacement at the 3, VC will be Lee's replacement at the 2, and Jameer is coming back so the 1 is solidified....

if you want Murphy knock yourself out.. as a Cavs fan, i would rather you get Murphy over Sheed..

Just adding my insight big guy

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think Sheed is your best option. Unless you can pry Charlie Villanueva away from us(cavs). I think he'll be a cav next season though.

Dude you just join this forum first of all Hedo play the 3 not the 4 so stop with that green stuff way way way way way better we need a power forward that gonna give dwight room to operate and spread the floor Me choosing Troy is not for Hedo replacement Vince is already Hedo replacement

haha, i get it, because i just came to this forum, that means I dont know anything about basketball. You can put whatever position you want next to Turks name on the lignup card, he is still basically a 4. And I dont see how VC is his replacement, you trade/lose 3 starters, a PG, SG, SF(for arguments sake)...and you get back a SG. Shard will end up being Turks replacement at the 3, VC will be Lee's replacement at the 2, and Jameer is coming back so the 1 is solidified....

if you want Murphy knock yourself out.. as a Cavs fan, i would rather you get Murphy over Sheed..

kind of contradicting but anyways, Mac Man is right about Turk. Look at some small facts, like how often Turk posts people up compared to Rashard, how often Turk drives to the lane compared to Rashard, how many shots Turk takes, who Rashard gets matched up with compared to Turk, etc.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Turkoglu is not a 4 no matter how much you might think he is or want him to be for your argument, so I stopped reading there...

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Turkoglu is not a 4 no matter how much you might think he is or want him to be for your argument, so I stopped reading there...

haha, that's okay, because I wasnt posting it for you...so it doesnt matter. your Front Office really dropped the ball...you guys will be lucky to win 50 games next season

Turk was what propelled you guys past the Cavs, and now he is gone. So, the cavs have their new Wizards. Get used to being knocked out of the playoffs by us for the next 3 years in a row

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

Hedo >>>>>>>>>>> Troy Murphy

I Dislike Hedo to but Troy spread the floor just like Hedo. Im not choosing Troy to replace Hedo cause Vince already is. We needed a true Power Forward who can rebound, defend, and spread the floor why am I explaining myself. No matter what I say you'll disagree with anyways

TRANSLATION:

I dislike Hedo Turkoglu, also but Troy Murphy spreads the floor just like Hedo Turkoglu does. I am not choosing Troy Murphy to replace Hedo Turkoglu because that is what Vince Carter was brought in for. We need a true Power Forward who can rebound, defend, and spread the floor. I am trying to explain myself but no matter what I say, you'll disagree anyways.

Do you really think Troy Murphy will help spread the floor and is a "true power forward"?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

quote:

First of all I never said you didn't know basketball but after reading what you wrote I give up. How could you possibly consider Hedo a 4 when Shard has been playing the 4 for the past 2 seasons and when Shard is on the bench Battie is in the game so why would Hedo be a 4 explain that to me since you know basketball. Also you added he loss 3 starter? Let me clear this up for you. Next season Alston would of come off the bench behind Nelson, Vince Replace Lee, No one knows the situation with Hedo until tomorrow. BTW you are a Cavs fan putting in your too sense when your team still don't have enough to beat us so piss off.

quote:

haha, that's okay, because I wasnt posting it for you...so it doesnt matter. your Front Office really dropped the ball...you guys will be lucky to win 50 games next season

Turk was what propelled you guys past the Cavs, and now he is gone. So, the cavs have their new Wizards. Get used to being knocked out of the playoffs by us for the next 3 years in a row

LOL we don't need to win 50 GAMES you and Prince James better pray Cleveland don't meet Orlando in the playoff again cause this time Prince will leave Cleveland

quote:

Wgat a hater

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

there is only one ball and we have the scoring we need. To take the next step we need defense and players to fit other roles. Bass would be the best option. I am a big supporter of his. He will give us the toughness, energy, rebounding, and size we need. I think that people over look the fact he has a good mid range game, is quick for his size and can guard multiple positions like Anthony Mason.

I agree. He can be to this team what Horace Grant was to the '95 team.

and we can still go small if we choose with a line up of

nelson

Mp

carter

lewis

d12

that lineup is the same as last years... if not better...

The problem with that team is the bench sucks, when JJ is the 6th man on your team you now you have problems. MP will foul out of very game because he can't defend without fouling. This team needs Hedo back and to sign a big.