Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

My Take

As I said at the beginning of last season we were going to make the EFC and that the championship was would be icing on the cake because The Magic do things step by step.

Well we made it to the NBA Finals and I'm so proud of our guys.

Now it's time to improve... the next step.

Vince was a Great move cause we were confused at that position. I loved Lee but we couldn't wait for him to improve...

so now it's the HEDO thing.

If Hedo were willing to work with us he should stay especially since we're going to be over the cap anyways.

I think Otis is going to play it out...

Meaning.

He will get a deal with Turk {since both Dwight and Lewis want him here} and find some good ...LOW COST...parts to fill the positions.

Like I said ...

STEP BY STEP...

It's worked so far.

Your thoughts.

P.S.

If HEDO doesn't go for a deal than look for OTIS to go strong for a PF.

As I said at the beginning of last season we were going to make the EFC and that the championship was would be icing on the cake because The Magic do things step by step.

Well we made it to the NBA Finals and I'm so proud of our guys.

Now it's time to improve... the next step.

Vince was a Great move cause we were confused at that position. I loved Lee but we couldn't wait for him to improve...

so now it's the HEDO thing.

If Hedo were willing to work with us he should stay especially since we're going to be over the cap anyways.

I think Otis is going to play it out...

Meaning.

He will get a deal with Turk {since both Dwight and Lewis want him here} and find some good ...LOW COST...parts to fill the positions.

Like I said ...

STEP BY STEP...

It's worked so far.

Your thoughts.

P.S.

If HEDO doesn't go for a deal than look for OTIS to go strong for a PF.

i still want the true PF, ala Brandon Bass or Sheed. But deep down i know that we won't bring in any big names, unless it's Hedo

I hope we get Hedo back, too, but that's not looking good. Have to see what the market's like - he's one of the bigger names out there this year, thanks to us making the Finals, and he could be a bright spot for teams that see themselves as being out of the '10 free agents.

So we need a good PF. I don't think 'Sheed's a good fit. Bass would be, but I'm not sure we could get him. Dunno.

We don't need an all-star, and we have enough scorers - we just need a mid-range threat to spread the floor and someone that goes for rebounds when Dwight's boxed out (by the entire opposing team).

My take is that we don't want Hedo back. He's a great player but I just don't like him with 4 other all stars, especially when Rashard is the only one who's never complained or been down about touches and playing time (at least I've never caught it).

I just think it'd be too many guys demanding the ball and I don't think it'd work out for a full season.

I think we really need to try and use Hedo to get 2 or 3 solid guys to add some bench depth.

quote:
Originally posted by New Managment Please:

hmmm, who are you and why should we care what your take is?? You are an insignificant piece of dust. Your take is worthless to us.

Who the crap are you? You're a negativity spreader. Be gone.

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

My take is that we don't want Hedo back. He's a great player but I just don't like him with 4 other all stars, especially when Rashard is the only one who's never complained or been down about touches and playing time (at least I've never caught it).

I just think it'd be too many guys demanding the ball and I don't think it'd work out for a full season.

I think we really need to try and use Hedo to get 2 or 3 solid guys to add some bench depth.

My guess is that either Turk or Gortat will be dealt in a sign and trade to pick up a bench player or two and maybe a draft pick or trade exemption. This will allow us to save the MLE to sign Brandon Bass or possibly split it on Wallace and maybe a cheap backup PG. Hopefully

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

As a member of THE MAGIC NATION...

All our TAKES are should be heard on this website ...

even yours .

That is if you are a member.

Agreed.