Sign in to follow this  
mikemagicfan08

Anthony Johnson has opted to stay with the Orlando Magic.

In a word, DUH of course he's gonna opt in.

So our point guards are Jameer and A.J.

On the surface, no big deal. But if Jameer, Godforbid, were to get hurt again... A.J. simply doesn't have the stamina to play starter minutes. Even though I'm more concerned with finally filling out a real 4-man (or more) frontcourt rotation, my next immediate concern is we gotta get another PG in here. Even if he's not as talented as A.J., we need someone to take the minutes/stamina pressure off of A.J. if something did happen. Or hell, what if A.J. gets hurt? Who's supposed to backup Jameer??

Please, c'mon... I already spent the whole first half of last season moaning about no third PG, I don't want to have to do it all over again.

Yes we especially could use a decent third PG now that we got rid of Lee and may not have Turk back, last season when Jameer went down AJ and Hedo were able to split time with the PG duties but if Hedo is gone then we need a decent third option or need to hope that Jameer stays healthy all season

This is good news. I love A. J's heart and hustle. I think he's a great backup and should of played in the Finals.

It was Alston/A.J. that got us the the finals, so Nelson/A.J. can definitely do the same.

quote:
Originally posted by MrWise:

This is good news. I love A. J's heart and hustle. I think he's a great backup and should of played in the Finals.

It was Alston/A.J. that got us the the finals, so Nelson/A.J. can definitely do the same.

agree 100%