Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Signatures for 2009-2010 season

The thing is that they may use fancy schmancy photoshop tools, but you seem to have a better eye for creating what looks good.

Besides, that's RealGM. They always have their panties in a bunch over something.

quote:
Originally posted by Eyriq:

evilgenius.jpg

I would like this one for RealGM. Any easy way for me to resize it? They used different dimensions...

I'll resize it for you tonight. What size to you want it in?

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

woohoo looks like one of my favorites came available... Anyway I can claim the one that has Dwights back, with the word dominate in the lower right hand corner?

Which is one of your favorites? :]

You can claim a sig that is available.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm just gonna go ahead and snatch this one up if you don't mind Sir.

destroyer.jpg

I think TreyTime had already called that one, Jareth.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

The thing is that they may use fancy schmancy photoshop tools, but you seem to have a better eye for creating what looks good.

Besides, that's RealGM. They always have their panties in a bunch over something.

It must be something because every thread I look at I see some of my sigs. They're everywhere haha!

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

It must be something because every thread I look at I see some of my sigs. They're everywhere haha!

I have been a graphic designer for over 11 years and have worked with very large companies. I have gotta say you do good work. Far from amateur I mean they are sigs after all and you create ones for anyone who requests them. You are the man don't listen to the haters on the other site. Although the guy seems to have some skills im sure he takes way to much time on something that he isn't getting anything for. I think he is just feeling one upped. Hah, he presented about 6 sigs that he created I lost count of how many you had. Keep up the good work.

i would like a sig that has LeQueen gnawing on those nubby nails of his. He has a **** addiction to his cuticles. Plus if he is gonna be doing that he needs some hand sanitizer instead of the talc. he is gonna get an infection.

how bout that picture with some bloody nubs on his hands? just a thought

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm just gonna go ahead and snatch this one up if you don't mind Sir.

icon_wink.gif