Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Signatures for 2009-2010 season

Shard + Vince sig on request of CubanMagic89 added

I want to remind people that want to use my sigs that if a user name is below the sig, that user has the "first rights" to it as that user asked for it to be made. So if you want to use these sigs, I am fine with it, but ask the user mentioned below it if they mind.

I really want a Dwight/Vince one, but I'm not sure what I want in it. I'm thinking a picture of both of them grinning really big, with the caption "No, seriously, try and stop us."

But I also think a Captain Planet one would be hilarious, but not until I know the starting 5. Your Powers combined......

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I really want a Dwight/Vince one, but I'm not sure what I want in it. I'm thinking a picture of both of them grinning really big, with the caption "No, seriously, try and stop us."

But I also think a Captain Planet one would be hilarious, but not until I know the starting 5. Your Powers combined......

Sounds like a good idea. Give me some time to do something for you.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Check the user sigs. I made one with your username under it. Not the same text as you mentioned, but check if you like it. I can always make some adjustments or make completely new one :]

AddiFB, we ask for so much out of you, and I'm starting to feel guilty about putting you through so much work, but if you could make that Ghostbusters sig as a wallpaper that would be awesome!