Sign in to follow this  
Darrell_Armstrong

Hedo: Sign-and-Trade Options

Since pieces of this have been brought up in several threads, I thought I'd see what people thought was our best option for a sign-and-trade with Hedo. Of course, it's possible that a team like Detroit signs him outright, but I think that if he's looking for a $5/50m deal, a SnT is most likely.

So, of the teams targeting Hedo (Portland, Detroit, Sacramento, and Toronto), I could see these as possible deals:

1. Hedo to Toronto for Marion/filler

2. Hedo to Portland for Outlaw/Blake and/or Martell Webster

3. Hedo to Detroit for Prince/Bynum

4. Hedo to Sacramento for Nocioni/Spencer Hawes

I think the deal to Sacramento is the least likely because they don't really have pieces that add up to the roughly 10 million Turk would make. Unless of course they'd be willing to give up Jason Thompson and we take on Kenny Thomas' horrible contract. The best of them in my eyes is either the Detroit trade, since we get some depth at point guard and a defensive stopper in Prince (especially if we have to deal with Hedo). Shawn Marion would also be a great fit in my opinion, although it seems as if his three point shooting has disappeared as an option. The Portland deal would give us great depth, but I see Pritchard as driving a hard bargain and likely Outlaw and filler is all we could get for Hedo.

Let me know if there are other likely combinations, or teams that I have missed. As long as we get a starter or some depth, and don't lose Hedo for nothing, I will be immensely happy with the beginning to this offseason.

Since pieces of this have been brought up in several threads, I thought I'd see what people thought was our best option for a sign-and-trade with Hedo. Of course, it's possible that a team like Detroit signs him outright, but I think that if he's looking for a $5/50m deal, a SnT is most likely.

So, of the teams targeting Hedo (Portland, Detroit, Sacramento, and Toronto), I could see these as possible deals:

I think the deal to Sacramento is the least likely because they don't really have pieces that add up to the roughly 10 million Turk would make. Unless of course they'd be willing to give up Jason Thompson and we take on Kenny Thomas' horrible contract. The best of them in my eyes is either the Detroit trade, since we get some depth at point guard and a defensive stopper in Prince (especially if we have to deal with Hedo). Shawn Marion would also be a great fit in my opinion, although it seems as if his three point shooting has disappeared as an option. The Portland deal would give us great depth, but I see Pritchard as driving a hard bargain and likely Outlaw and filler is all we could get for Hedo.

Let me know if there are other likely combinations, or teams that I have missed. As long as we get a starter or some depth, and don't lose Hedo for nothing, I will be immensely happy with the beginning to this offseason.

Sign and trade..my idea:

- Hedo to ...Ronny Turiaf

He can defense, take rebs, great blocker and he can play PF or C ..so why not!

He can more developp like MP20 with SVG

quote:
Originally posted by Big:

lets be greedy and offer turk & gortat to the raps for bosh! i like too think big.

I like the way you think!!!! But the reality is it will cost a bit more, because they can get more for Bosh in a S&T. But a man can dream...can't he?

I think Nocioni / Hawes will be great! Marion seems to be expencive..

Is Rasheed 100% excluded from list or is there any chance?

I see everyone just speculate and speculate.. maybe somebody know something for sure, what

quote:
Originally posted by Stock:

I think Nocioni / Hawes will be great! Marion seems to be expencive..

Is Rasheed 100% excluded from list or is there any chance?

I see everyone just speculate and speculate.. maybe somebody know something for sure, what

yes big , what's a BIG BIG trade...but the magic explose the salary cap !!

Let me dream one second..

Nelson

Carter

Lewis

Bosh

Howard

Pietrus

Anderson

Johnson

Redick

C ????( Foyle? let's me laught)

Veteran ????

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Nocioni would be nice...

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

lets be greedy and offer turk & gortat to the raps for bosh! i like too think big.

I like the way you think!!!! But the reality is it will cost a bit more, because they can get more for Bosh in a S&T. But a man can dream...can't he?

most teams will have gutted their rosters to have cap room, they may not have anyone that toronto would want. turk and marcin are both euros who they like and we could always add a couple of first round picks.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

most teams will have gutted their rosters to have cap room, they may not have anyone that toronto would want. turk and marcin are both euros who they like and we could always add a couple of first round picks.

I can see your point, but because they are euros does not bring anything close to the value of what they lose in a Bosh. The knock on Marcin is "He is not ready to start at the 5 spot....yet"! As for Hedo, with all that he brings, he is not stand alone, meaning he needs Bosh to be there in order to be effective! So in short, we get a hot Bosh, and they get warm and fuzzy Euros! Would you make that S&T? Would anyone for that matter??? As for the picks, they can't get next seasons, so they have to go for 2011 & 2013, which Otis or the league will not leave us without a 1st rd pick for such an extended period. But krazier things have been known to happen!!