Sign in to follow this  
Magic_Juan

alt black jerseys

ok back in the day it was the blue jerseys that were the alternative uniform. We were black and white with blue alt jerseys. the in the heart and hussle era we went to blue and never wear black anymore. I like the blues fine, but I think it would be pretty bad *** to see the guys in all black and pnistripe like the old days. Would anyone else like this? It seems like it would be really popular with the fans

ok back in the day it was the blue jerseys that were the alternative uniform. We were black and white with blue alt jerseys. the in the heart and hussle era we went to blue and never wear black anymore. I like the blues fine, but I think it would be pretty bad *** to see the guys in all black and pnistripe like the old days. Would anyone else like this? It seems like it would be really popular with the fans

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

we could have blackout games where the team wears black and fans are encouraged to wear black as well.

I'm all about a blackout, I love when it works in college games, and I remember a while back, someone on the board was talking about making a college esque section in Amway, to make visiting teams pay for playing on our court....

Short and sweet version: Hell yes to the idea of a Blackout.

Just produce enough jerseys and make them readily available!

hell to the yes give me some new black alternates. A crap load of other teams have alternates why cant we? Make those great looking new jerseys we have into a black and white pinstripe styled one.

I think we should definitely have black alternates.

I think I heard when we got our new jerseys last year that you have to wait a season or two before you can introduce an alternate, and so maybe that's why we don't have it already.

I just hope it's 1 season and that we can get our black pinstripe on this season.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I want us to get black jerseys really bad, I was going to buy a Courtney one too...now I'm going to cry again!

I was too, a Black Courtney one...