quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Don't know when it would go through. Looks pretty likely, though.

And you base that on what my friend??

If you read the whole thread, he's been giving inside information regarding the Bass situation. And comparing it with Junkie's info as well.

Thank you for that, and yes I read the thread...now if you read my very basic question, as two what (exactly)is his statement based on! So let the man reply for himself!

My bad, I thought like some people on here, you just get on midway through a thread and get angry that people are just speculating when they've said earlier they have their sources.

Just dreamin'...

C. Dwight/Gortat/Bass

PF. Bass/McDyess/Anderson/Rashard

SF. Rashard/Anderson/Pietrus/Carter

SG. Carter/Pietrus/Redick

PG. Jameer/A.J./Pargo? Redick?

That would give us 11 roster guys total.. Otis would have to sign at least one more to make a legal 12-man roster (3rd PG, I would hope).

I don't expect us to get Dice, Bass, AND Gortat, I'd be thrilled with even 2 of the 3. But dangit it's Summer, and what better time to dream a little??

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Don't know when it would go through. Looks pretty likely, though.

And you base that on what my friend??

If you read the whole thread, he's been giving inside information regarding the Bass situation. And comparing it with Junkie's info as well.

Thank you for that, and yes I read the thread...now if you read my very basic question, as two what (exactly)is his statement based on! So let the man reply for himself!

My bad, I thought like some people on here, you just get on midway through a thread and get angry that people are just speculating when they've said earlier they have their sources.

Yeah I gotcha...it does happen, I have been posting here periodically myself! The problem that I have is......I can't stand all the Drama, so I picked the wrong sport to be passionate about huh!! LOL!!

Waiting for Otis to do something is sort of like the anticipation of seeing what your wife gets you for your birthday. You hope that she listened closely when you talked about the new set of golf clubs, but are desperately afraid she might get you that "new sweater" you'll need for fall.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Just dreamin'...

C. Dwight/Gortat/Bass

PF. Bass/McDyess/Anderson/Rashard

SF. Rashard/Anderson/Pietrus/Carter

SG. Carter/Pietrus/Redick

PG. Jameer/A.J./Pargo? Redick?

That would give us 11 roster guys total.. Otis would have to sign at least one more to make a legal 12-man roster (3rd PG, I would hope).

I don't expect us to get Dice, Bass, AND Gortat, I'd be thrilled with even 2 of the 3. But dangit it's Summer, and what better time to dream a little??

WOW With that roster we would have to be favorites in the East.

quote:

Waiting for Otis to do something is sort of like the anticipation of seeing what your wife gets you for your birthday. You hope that she listened closely when you talked about the new set of golf clubs, but are desperately afraid she might get you that "new sweater" you'll need for fall.

LOL.... Exactly! Tell me Darrell_A...what part of NY?

quote:

I live in Manhattan. Oh, and I have no wife and hate golf, but I thought it was appropriate nevertheless.

HAHAAHA!!!! Well I do have a wife and kids, my gifts are based upon the honeydew list!!

So you live in the City, I moved here in 1988 from Staten Island and finished raising the kids here. Now I have a cross generation of Magic Knick fans around the house! It is fairly even though, the boy's are both Magic, then Knick fans, and the girls are split! makes for great conversation in season!!!

quote:

quote:

I live in Manhattan. Oh, and I have no wife and hate golf, but I thought it was appropriate nevertheless.

HAHAAHA!!!! Well I do have a wife and kids, my gifts are based upon the honeydew list!!

So you live in the City, I moved here in 1988 from Staten Island and finished raising the kids here. Now I have a cross generation of Magic Knick fans around the house! It is fairly even though, the boy's are both Magic, then Knick fans, and the girls are split! makes for great conversation in season!!!

The only Magic games I get to see are when they play the Knicks and it's a pretty sad sight for Knicks fans around here because a big chunk of the crowd is bandwagon Magic fans. I'm always jealous of you all in Florida though who get to actually see home games (and teams besides the dreadful Knicks).

quote:

quote:

quote:

The only Magic games I get to see are when they play the Knicks and it's a pretty sad sight for Knicks fans around here because a big chunk of the crowd is bandwagon Magic fans. I'm always jealous of you all in Florida though who get to actually see home games (and teams besides the dreadful Knicks).

NBA League Pass my friend, you can even travel with it via broadband!! I feel your pain though, it will take a few years to restore that organization to being close to what it was at one point in time! I think the wheels are turning now with Walsh there but still, it is going to take a lot of work to uncork all the crapp that Zeke gotcha in!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

What are you jealous about you got Larry Hughes and Darko. LMAO!!!!!!! JK Knicks will give there fans something to cheer for soon. Hey at least you guys got Spike Lee as top celebrity fan. We have Tiger Woods the L.A./Orlando fan.