Sign in to follow this  
BriceC0815

Magic to pursue Rasheed Wallace and Brandon Bass

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

why the **** are we changing the team so much? we should bring back hedo

don't need hedu anymore. carter > everything hedu did. now it's time for nelson to lead this team and become the general. the team is changing for the better. calm down

I recall reading somewhere that Sheed would retire if he didn't receive a contract ranging from 6-8 mil. That, of course, was well over a month ago. I don't know what his mindset would be like right now.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I recall reading somewhere that Sheed would retire if he didn't receive a contract ranging from 6-8 mil. That, of course, was well over a month ago. I don't know what his mindset would be like right now.

even hill played for a mil. payton...

Player take pay cut to win; when there vets

Instead of signing Bass and sign-and-trading Hedo for Sheed, does anyone think we could do the opposite and offer Rasheed the MLE and sign-and-trade Hedo for Bass/Stackhouse?

Dallas has been trying to move Stackhouse for over a year now and he would be a big upgrade over JJ as a veteran backup to VC. I'm not sure that Dallas would want to take on the longterm salary at a position they already have (Josh Howard), but Hedo seems like the type of player Cuban would like.

Dare I dream of this depth chart?

Jameer/AJ

Carter/Stack

Lewis/Pietrus

Rasheed/Bass/Anderson

Dwight/Rasheed/Bass

I dont know why everyone wants bass and sheed, i think sheed would be fine, but i like shard at the 4 cause the mismatch witht the hybrid 4.

I think we should to play the same way...I think were good with anderson and shard at the 4, we need to trade turk for outlaw and that rook pg if we can.

Re-sign gortat and we are good...i love the way we played last year

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Instead of signing Bass and sign-and-trading Hedo for Sheed, does anyone think we could do the opposite and offer Rasheed the MLE and sign-and-trade Hedo for Bass/Stackhouse?

Dallas has been trying to move Stackhouse for over a year now and he would be a big upgrade over JJ as a veteran backup to VC. I'm not sure that Dallas would want to take on the longterm salary at a position they already have (Josh Howard), but Hedo seems like the type of player Cuban would like.

Dare I dream of this depth chart?

Jameer/AJ

Carter/Stack

Lewis/Pietrus

Rasheed/Bass/Anderson

Dwight/Rasheed/Bass

Sooooo, would Josh Howard move to the 2, because he already starts at 3???

Kidd

Josh

Hedo

Dirk

Damp

quote:
Originally posted by D12+VC=Rings:

I dont know why everyone wants bass and sheed, i think sheed would be fine, but i like shard at the 4 cause the mismatch witht the hybrid 4.

I think we should to play the same way...I think were good with anderson and shard at the 4, we need to trade turk for outlaw and that rook pg if we can.

Re-sign gortat and we are good...i love the way we played last year

I think the best thing about a great team, is the ability to play any style and adjust on the fly to what works... If we need to bang, we have Sheed, Dwight AND Bass... If we need to run and shoot 3's, we have Sheed and Ryan. More size, less rebounds for the other team....

Give me Sheed or give me death. Sheed's an all around good player, you know he would make good passes into Dwight on some high-low action.

I would love Bass to but I think he would struggle making that pass into Dwight from the high post because he's a little shorter. I'm being over critical though; he would be a great addition.