Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

talking about keeping the core together ..lol..magic front office is being run by ret

1- jameer plays street ball . first shoot than pass if u have to type .

2- baston was right there without garnett who is like half of that team . and it took us 7 games to beat them (thanx to hedo and his 24 points 12asiist 6 rebounds )

3- %90 hedo is gone .that is the only way this trade will make sense to me

4- if u guys think shaq is old , think again . this guy will kill himself to go to finals against kobe . r u kidding with me .le bron will take cavs to playoff by himself from there he and shaq will be running over everybody .i believe they will look for another shooter if not 2 .

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

no u did not . u just did compare vince to kobe . boy hell will brake lose

are you kidding me? Vince isnt that far from Kobe. And reason why kobe has 4 chips is because look at his core of guys throughout his years. Who has Vince had??? Krstic? Kenyon Martin?lol

quote:

2- baston was right there without garnett who is like half of that team . and it took us 7 games to beat them (thanx to hedo and his 24 points 12asiist 6 rebounds )

4- if u guys think shaq is old , think again . this guy will kill himself to go to finals against kobe . r u kidding with me .le bron will take cavs to playoff by himself from there he and shaq will be running over everybody .i believe they will look for another shooter if not 2 .

All I see in the nonsense that is this post is:

I like having Turk's balls on my chin.

And I hate the Magic.

If you're so blind, and/or stupid to not see the impact that, on paper, VC will have on this team then that's not our fault.

Hedo is not a go-to guy, never has been, never will be. Carter can carry an offense, much like his cousin did for us, years ago.

The lineage of the Carter/McGrady bloodline is back, full-circle, and we will be back next year in the Finals, while Turk falters in the West against Kobe just because he thinks he deserves more money (assuming Turk goes to Portland).

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

All I see in the nonsense that is this post is:

I like having Turk's balls on my chin.

And I hate the Magic.

WIN

While being a great talent I'm not sold on Vince being a winner, you have to wonder how a guy with so much talent has never really won anything. There are tons of players in the NBA with a world of talent but don't have the "it" that makes a champion. I think Vince more on the lines of T-Mac than Kobe. Vince maybe more talented than Hedo but I think Hedo is a "winner" while Vice maybe a scorer who is really a "loser".

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

While being a great talent I'm not sold on Vince being a winner, you have to wonder how a guy with so much talent has never really won anything. There are tons of players in the NBA with a world of talent but don't have the "it" that makes a champion. I think Vince more on the lines of T-Mac than Kobe. Vince maybe more talented than Hedo but I think Hedo is a "winner" while Vice maybe a scorer who is really a "loser".

Crappy Toronto and crappy New Jersey say "what's up."

What has Turk ever won? Err... wait for it... same as VC, save for the ECF, which still didn't lead to a chip.

Turk had a golden opportunity last year.

VC can bring us home. Book it.

quote:

CRIMBERK loving hedo's sack since birth and starting pointless threads since 1-22-08