Sign in to follow this  
JRam027

Poll: More afraid of Cleveland now that they have Shaq?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

Cavs will get passed Magic that is if the magic even make it that far in the playoffs next year. You guys showed your true colors in the finals, the ECF was a fluke (lucky)....lost in 5 games in the finals...shaq can take dwight. we're not done making moves this offseason. You guys aren't going to resign Hedo, you can't afford him..why do you think you traded for Carter, so keep talkin smack, and who's going to back up Nelson???? You guys have a good team, but all you guys talkin smack acting like you guys been here before. this is the farthest you got since what 95???? Magic needs to prove that they are legit......

good luck

go cavs

Lol I bet you shed a few tears when we sent you home for the summer. Bwahaha orlando owns the cavs. Orlando made a trade thinking title, cavs made a trade hoping to matchup with us lmfao.

Vince Carter is past his prime. Not an upgrade from Hedo

lol, No offense cav fan. But its time to pull the cav cack out your arse my friend.

Shaq is old and slower then Z, and cant shoot at all.

heh, at least vince still make plays and can move.

I love the cav curse btw!

quote:

Cavs will get passed Magic that is if the magic even make it that far in the playoffs next year. You guys showed your true colors in the finals, the ECF was a fluke (lucky)....lost in 5 games in the finals...shaq can take dwight. we're not done making moves this offseason. You guys aren't going to resign Hedo, you can't afford him..why do you think you traded for Carter, so keep talkin smack, and who's going to back up Nelson???? You guys have a good team, but all you guys talkin smack acting like you guys been here before. this is the farthest you got since what 95???? Magic needs to prove that they are legit......

good luck

go cavs

??

how much more exactly do you want the Magic to prove they are legit? Beat you in 6, if it wasn't for the 2nd luckiest shot of the decade its a sweep.

Didn't the Cavs get swept in the finals a couple years back?

Do you wanna back up your "Magic aren't getting past the Cavs" nonsense with actual intelligent seasons why? please?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

Shaq sucks isn't he 50? I don't think he can run up and down the court three times without needing a 7 minute rest

ya cuz he avg 30 minutes last season, know your stuff before you talk smack

Good luck with a washed up Shaq.

quote:

good luck

go cavs

"Been here before"? Dude, you're a freaking Cavaliers fan. The Cavs have ONE conference title in 2007 and no championships despite being around since 1970. So lets not pretend either team has some kind storied history or anything.

quote:
Originally posted by Quick25:

quote:

good luck

go cavs

"Been here before"? Dude, you're a freaking Cavaliers fan. The Cavs have ONE conference title in 2007 and no championships despite being around since 1970. So lets not pretend either team has some kind storied history or anything.

Exactly, Magic have been around for about 20 yrs and have gone a further distance than the Cavaliers, whom have been around for almost 40 years... Actually, we have won the eastern finals twice to your one? We could've easily been rude and said in 2007, "Thats like the farthest yall been since.. ever?"

Excuse my ignorance here but can someone pls advise if there's a possibility that hedo can go sign with the cavs?

the reason I am asking this is basically because it's o obivous next year is going to be a true dog fight btw the two franchise.

quote:
Originally posted by magic_hoopsfan:

Excuse my ignorance here but can someone pls advise if there's a possibility that hedo can go sign with the cavs?

the reason I am asking this is basically because it's o obivous next year is going to be a true dog fight btw the two franchise.

Dont the Cavs have to pay Shaq his 20 mil this upcoming year? I thought they wouldnt have money to spend until 2010.

quote:
Originally posted by GunHed:

quote:
Originally posted by magic_hoopsfan:

Dont the Cavs have to pay Shaq his 20 mil this upcoming year? I thought they wouldnt have money to spend until 2010.

They are capped out, it would have to be a sign and trade.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Cleveland got the one person on Earth slower than Z. They never had a problem scoring which is all the big blimp can do anymore, they were too slow on D. Congrats Danny Ferry, I'm sure NY will send you a nice fruit basket.

+1