Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Is J.J. gettin' traded for a pick???

bj you are amazing. i feel your pain. but today jj is still here. keep hoping maybe tomorrow you will get your wish. interesting times. jacklj

They are shopping him for a late first. Sounds high for him, but with an expiring contract, he has some value.

The team could also buy a first rounder for $3 million. Dont know how that works, just heard it from the guys at Orlando Magic Daily.

quote:
Originally posted by b2theizzo:

They are shopping him for a late first. Sounds high for him, but with an expiring contract, he has some value.

The team could also buy a first rounder for $3 million. Dont know how that works, just heard it from the guys at Orlando Magic Daily.

Unless I'm going blind from looking at numbers all day I don't see anything in your link that talks about JJ Redick...JJ Hickson yes but where does it say JJ Redick?

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:

Unless I'm going blind from looking at numbers all day I don't see anything in your link that talks about JJ Redick...JJ Hickson yes but where does it say JJ Redick?

There was nothing there about Redick. I think he has him confused with JJ Hickson.

IMO Redick will be thrilled to getting back number 4 on his jersey again.

You could say it was his good luck number.

i hope we do something to get a late 1st round pick

we need to draft another SG of the future, because otis just gave ours away for an unathletic 3 point shooting white guy

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:

There was nothing there about Redick. I think he has him confused with JJ Hickson.

IMO Redick will be thrilled to getting back number 4 on his jersey again.

You could say it was his good luck number.

That's my signature, not a link to the post, sorry for the confusion.

The info I had was from discussions with some other journalists, I dont have a link.