Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Should Otis Go After Iverson?

Im glad that the mods arent as moody as the ones on REalGM..You cant talk crap to anyone with out being banned. Part of being a fan is talking crap to fans of other teams.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

~BREAKING NEWS!~

...we bring you this emergency Stock Up, already in progress...

Stock Up:

Marc Acres 3:16. (Sticking this thread for the sole purpose of mocking CoachTsurfing. Genius!)

...we now return you to your regular programming, a random "Trade Jameer Nelson" thread, after this commercial break...

I made the thread, where's my stock up!?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

~BREAKING NEWS!~

...we bring you this emergency Stock Up, already in progress...

Stock Up:

Marc Acres 3:16. (Sticking this thread for the sole purpose of mocking CoachTsurfing. Genius!)

...we now return you to your regular programming, a random "Trade Jameer Nelson" thread, after this commercial break...

I made the thread, where's my stock up!?

Stock Down for attention craving.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

i have no idea why mods ban half the stuff they do, but let this kind of crap through. amazing. our mods are so great. lol

Do you ever stop complaining about how we handle things? I tell you what you start paying us and we will be on here 24-7 catching everything.

Just for you I'll leave this up here for all eternity.

I honestly don't care about bad threads. Because unlike most people on here if I see something I don't like I..... wait for it..... I don't open the thread.... Novel idea don't you think.

However, I do complain because of how many people on here started saying we should have a trade thread.

I do complain about how many of the decent threads do get closed down.

I do complain because it generally feels like the mods pick and choose which threads they want to keep up and which they don't.

The majority of the mods here are a joke. Unfortunately this is one of the decent places to get magic news and talk magic basketball.

At least until the thread gets closed down by the gustapo.

Ps. you asked why I complained so don't start on my why I wrote this.

Its funny how 80 percent of the people on here including myself are 10xs bigger fans of the magic than the mods.

Our biggest offseason moves should be to trade the mods for real fans. Heck i'd even pay a dollar or two to buy out their contracts and send them over seas.

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

Its funny how 80 percent of the people on here including myself are 10xs bigger fans of the magic than the mods.

Our biggest offseason moves should be to trade the mods for real fans. Heck i'd even pay a dollar or two to buy out their contracts and send them over seas.

If you are kidding, I applaud you on your humor.

If you are serious, then I pity your ignorance.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. This was either the best or worst post in this epic thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

quote:

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. This was either the best or worst post in this epic thread.

Exactly. Either way, he clearly has never read my Fan Voice blog.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wait, people actually read your blog?

boom.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

boom.

Expected the message, but not from this messenger.

You cut me deep Kberto. My blue, silver, black, and white blood runneth out (see what I did there?).

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

boom.

The Fan Voice blog does not exist until we see one entitled "And This Is What Happened to FMD April".