Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

just because ungreatfull fans here , i really really want turk to go to another team

you know, i did think about this and you are right, our offense runs through Hedo. The only player i can think of that can replace him is Lamar Odom. The man has handles, play better D, and is more athletic. Turk has more offense. I do agree that Hedo is a key to this team, but he thinks he can get more money than someone better than him, kinda like Lamar Odom. We have plenty of weapons to make up for Hedo's play. No one will miss his wide open bricks, terrible passes, poor defense, and questionable decision making.

ok well if he ends up leaving hopefully you will as well. why make idiotic posts like this? i think for the most part everyone on the boards would like us to resign him as long as the $$$ is resonable so opposite to your belief not everyone wants him to go.

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

magic will be lost without turk running the offense .i just wanna see all the haters cry next year

Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Lamar is making 14 mil per year, and he will extend his contract around 14 mil...

Who is better, hedo or lamar is another topic issue, i wont go into that, but I dont think that hedo is looking to get more what lamar is getting now, +10, 5 year will be ok for him, he will sign with the magic but of course if some gm like otis did in the shard deal do not throw what they have...

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

you know, i did think about this and you are right, our offense runs through Hedo. The only player i can think of that can replace him is Lamar Odom. The man has handles, play better D, and is more athletic. Turk has more offense. I do agree that Hedo is a key to this team, but he thinks he can get more money than someone better than him, kinda like Lamar Odom. We have plenty of weapons to make up for Hedo's play. No one will miss his wide open bricks, terrible passes, poor defense, and questionable decision making.

quote:
Originally posted by MAGICrofl:

The Magic fell apart when Bogans was traded. Turk is useless compared to Bogans.

I don't like the name.

The problem with whomever handles the ball and runs the offense on this team (Turk,Jameer,Rafer) is that they all have shoot first pass second mentality. I say trade turk and Jameer for Devin Williams and we are set. You talk about uncontested wide open 3's. All Day. And he would actually hit Dwight whan he is open and not 1 second late. In game 4 Dwight had like 4 offensive 3 seconds violations because of the point not seeing the floor and looking for their shot first.