Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Let Turk walk and bring back Ariza....

I'm guessing Turk is going to be out of the Magic price range but maybe the price for Ariza will fit in. He is not great on offense but he is getting better. However, I think we all know that the Magic are going to have to go through Lebron for the next 10 years and he is only getting better so a defensive minded small forward might not be a bad idea. This would also allow CLee to step up and become a scorer and I think he has that in him.

I'm guessing Turk is going to be out of the Magic price range but maybe the price for Ariza will fit in. He is not great on offense but he is getting better. However, I think we all know that the Magic are going to have to go through Lebron for the next 10 years and he is only getting better so a defensive minded small forward might not be a bad idea. This would also allow CLee to step up and become a scorer and I think he has that in him.

Because Ariza would leave the team that just got him a championship for the team that lost to that team and traded him originally?

Don't see it happening.

I'd rather have Prince from Detroit if we lose Hedo - we'd gain that defensive stopper with little loss in other categories.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Because Ariza would leave the team that just got him a championship for the team that lost to that team and traded him originally?

Don't see it happening.

I'd rather have Prince from Detroit if we lose Hedo - we'd gain that defensive stopper with little loss in other categories.

It's all about the money. These guys would go play in the WNBA if the price is right.

The Lakers have his bird rights so they can offer him more money than anyone plus he went to UCLA and his whole family is in LA. You can tell he truly feels comfortable there.

He is one guy that I can truly see taking a minor discount to stay where he was playing before unless some team just blows LA out of the water which the Magic lack the cap space to do so.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Don't see it happening.

Prince would be nice but i thought his contract for the coming season was pretty large?? Plus i think we definitely lose Gortat this summer unfortunately and i would hope Batties contract is moved by Otis at somepoint in a trade I just think neither of those players will be here when the playoffs start next year, would just rather see management try and aquire a couple of servicable bigs that can come in and play hard for 10 - 15 miutes. I think the free agency period will be very interesting nonetheless.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Ariza wants to stay in LA. The Lakers want Ariza to stay in LA.

Translation: LA will pay Ariza.

Hedo wants to stay in Orlando. The Magic want Hedo to stay in Orlando.

Translation: A lot of people doubt the Magic's ability to keep Hedo.

As far as I've read, the Lakers probably won't keep Odom and Ariza. If they lose Odom, they lose any realistic shot at repeating. Ariza is a solid role player but when push comes to shove, I'd be surprised if Odom isn't on that team next season meaning that Ariza probably won't be

quote:
Originally posted by lemanyak:

Orlando can trade Hedo for Ariza .I've read that Lakers want Hedo.So why not?

L.A. would have to get a very interesting offer to trade Ariza. I see him back in L.A. next year. The kid made himself a large contract last night