Sign in to follow this  
Blue Blood

NOT SO BREAKING NEWS: Hedo Turkoglu will opt out

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

well if he wants 8.5 for 5 would you do it?...

i would at least front load it

I have a feeling he will get better offers then that. If that is what he signs for, then you have to do it. Thats a good deal for Hedo.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

I have a feeling he will get better offers then that. If that is what he signs for, then you have to do it. Thats a good deal for Hedo.

Agreed, we'd be lucky if he settles for that. Hedo also needs to be realistic. At his age, he's not going to get a huge contract at this point in his career, although there are some crazy GMs out there. He's 30 years old and doesn't have much more to offer that what he already has IMO.

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

quote:

quote:

Agreed, we'd be lucky if he settles for that. Hedo also needs to be realistic. At his age, he's not going to get a huge contract at this point in his career, although there are some crazy GMs out there. He's 30 years old and doesn't have much more to offer that what he already has IMO.

Why would he want more than 7 million per year. It makes no sense to me. What is he even going to do with that money.

Why shouldn't he want more money.When I'd be him and see 38 years old Shaq takes 20 M. and Jason Kidd with 35 years old 20 M. then why not.He'll try and there are teams that would pay him maybe more than 10 M. in a year.

Am I the only one who would be happy to see him go? His agent is speaking as if he won't return to orlando, at least that is what I've percieved from his words and tone. Let him go and sign a true PF. We don't need a terrible defender.

quote:
Originally posted by Wescoat:

Am I the only one who would be happy to see him go? His agent is speaking as if he won't return to orlando, at least that is what I've percieved from his words and tone. Let him go and sign a true PF. We don't need a terrible defender.

So, if you don`t want a terrible defender, first you should get rid of Rashard and Jameer. On the other hand Hedo is the main core of offense of this team...

quote:
Originally posted by Wescoat:

Im with you SHOOT LIKE HIM WALK GET Troy Murphy

quote:
Originally posted by jedimindtricks:

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

quote:

quote:

Why would he want more than 7 million per year. It makes no sense to me. What is he even going to do with that money.

Be like Dave Chapelle or Rick James and smoke it