Sign in to follow this  
i HATE Rich DeVos

gutless wonders

gotta look at the season as a whole.

It's hard the way this is going, but this team has given us an amazing run.

Don't be a Laker fan and throw them under the bus after making the Finals.

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

so, this is like a homer-in-reverse, right?

It's called a fan jumping off the bus...probably will not see him again until next post season lol.

you know im upset with the game right now but the magic have made me proud this year. its been a great season! i mean really we had a great season yea we came up short but be proud in your team and believe that we will be back soon

I never said that this team has NEVER had a successful season.

I seriously thought that the magic would make the finals and I thought that we could even win, because we were told by our gm that it was our goal to win it all and that anything less is not a successful season. I wouldn't be this upset if I thought that the lakers were an overall better team than us and we were over matched but that's not the case. I don't understand how you can call me a terrible fan just because I'm calling them out for not even trying in an elimination game. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon I'll always be a fan (unless they move) but right now I am disgusted with their effort and lack of heart. Maybe you people aren't true fans for believing that this performance is perfectly acceptable

quote:
Originally posted by magic49ers:

you know im upset with the game right now but the magic have made me proud this year. its been a great season! i mean really we had a great season yea we came up short but be proud in your team and believe that we will be back soon

+10

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

I seriously thought that the magic would make the finals and I thought that we could even win, because we were told by our gm that it was our goal to win it all and that anything less is not a successful season. I wouldn't be this upset if I thought that the lakers were an overall better team than us and we were over matched but that's not the case. I don't understand how you can call me a terrible fan just because I'm calling them out for not even trying in an elimination game. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon I'll always be a fan (unless they move) but right now I am disgusted with their effort and lack of heart. Maybe you people aren't true fans for believing that this performance is perfectly acceptable

Hmmm...I am betting most people want to tell you just to ****.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

i heard philly likes to boo their own team. maybe you should move there.

tonights loss might have been from a lack of hustle and heart, but i dont think we are like that. the lakers were just the better team and they showed that, but we need a player that can create his own shot. in todays game its hard to win without one.

I don't know what's worse - trolling Lakers fans, or crappy Magic fans. You don't like it, go root for another team: the Magic have been breaking my heart for 20 years.