Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 5: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/14 8:00 P.M.

It's too bad that so many Magic fans have tossed this team in. First of all, when Jameer went down (or during the Philly series, or down 3-2 to Boston), most of us thought the Finals were a pipe dream. So, I am proud of this squad regardless of what happens the rest of this series.

Secondly, they play so much better under pressure and with their backs against the wall, I still think they have a legitimate shot at pulling this thing out. The problem with Game 4 was that there wasn't that sense of urgency as the previous Game. When we had 4 seconds left in regulation, the team should have played like that was 4 seconds left in their season and gotten a better shot. Now, down 3-1, every game has that urgency. So, I think we get the job done tomorrow night and go back to LA with some momentum and the feeling that the impossible is possible.

Orlando - 107

Los Angeles - 101

I think Rafer comes out with another great game like Game 3 and Rashard bounces back as well.

I'm 99% sure we'll win this game. The team comes back from losses very well. I expect the same tomorrow.

True magic is on a losing streak with these threads. 3 games in a row... The Magic need to win if not to prove we belong, but to rectify True Magic's streak. She was doing so well until the Finals. (I guess that's Meers' fault to.

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

Another great job, I appreciate the effort and creativity you put into your game threads.

THANKS, CLUBMED. . .

And to all the other message board members who have expressed their appreciation for my work throughout the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

True magic is on a losing streak with these threads. 3 games in a row... The Magic need to win if not to prove we belong, but to rectify True Magic's streak. She was doing so well until the Finals. (I guess that's Meers' fault to.

I'm sorry about that richnba. . .I tried.

After we win game 5, someone else can do the remaining 2 game threads. *Smile*

*Edit - I do feel badly about the 3 losses during my watch (game thread starters)

You've done a great job TMF...

keeping the BELIEF going but now it's up to us the FANS.

LET"S GO MAGIC NATION...

BELIEVE LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE !!!

It's on to LA.

We Win This One.

Our motto, less minutes to Jameer for Victory.

I m still angry to himself.

And Lee, Please play better.

Howard&Hedo&Rashard please power yourself.

Magic win by 11

Their sense of urgency will be huge in these next 2 games...it's not likely, but if we can force a game 7...ANYTHING's possible....