Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

SVG vs Rafer

quote:
Originally posted by Da_Coach:

Absolutely moronic, I mean what is Stan thinking. Rafer finally gets his confidence back and then this nonsense in the 4th quarter. Ok Jameer made a couple of good passing plays, but at this point he can't spread the floor as his shot has not come back to him yet. Granted Alston is not a good shooter either, but i'll take Alston's jumper over Meer's as of now, as well as his size on D, meer is a defensive liability and when he's not performing at his level on offense its a no brainer untill next season.

As you said Ball Junkie, serious dissension to deal with.

Not only that but both of Derek Fisher's huge 3's were over Jameer.

The one Fisher hit in regulation Stan was all over Jameer's butt on his way to the bench...I guess he wanted Jameer to be up closer on him so as to not give him as much room.

The second one Kobe supposedly elbowed Nelson and Jameer flopped(I thought)...didn't get the call...which then left Fisher wide open to hit us with another three.

All while Rafer Alston is pouting on the bench and not even seemingly interested in getting in the huddle.

Pathetic for crap like this to be going on in the NBA Finals...

On the radio on the way home Scott Anez and company kept saying that "Stan curiously had Rafer on the bench"...but they were selective of their words about the situation and wouldn't elaborate much...

1. Stan Van Gundy is an IDIOT for not putting Skip back in, in the 4th quarter.

2. If Rafer got upset while Jameer was playing his normal backup minutes, then he needs to be traded. ASAP.

How hard is it for these two!?!

It's Rafer's team NOW, and Jameer's team NEXT SEASON. These two dopes are proving Scoop Jackson right, of all idiots.

This is what I posted in the game thread:

The biggest problem no one is talking about is why Stan did not put Alston in. Stan did not put Alston in because Stan got on Alston when he was coming back to the bench, Alston got upset and said some thing back and made a hand motion to him. The Alston sat down and did not look at him. Then during one of the time outs Alston was on the end of the bench. Stan had to big of an EGO to put him back in. Stan must be making his point guards angry, remember when Anthony Johnson pushed him. Alston is not coming back next year after this. Stan blew this game with his ego!!! You dont bench your point guard who got you to the finals for some thing said like that. Anthony Johnson pushed Stan for crying out loud and only got benched a quater.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

This is what I posted in the game thread:

The biggest problem no one is talking about is why Stan did not put Alston in. Stan did not put Alston in because Stan got on Alston when he was coming back to the bench, Alston got upset and said some thing back and made a hand motion to him. The Alston sat down and did not look at him. Then during one of the time outs Alston was on the end of the bench. Stan had to big of an EGO to put him back in. Stan must be making his point guards angry, remember when Anthony Johnson pushed him. Alston is not coming back next year after this. Stan blew this game with his ego!!! You dont bench your point guard who got you to the finals for some thing said like that. Anthony Johnson pushed Stan for crying out loud and only got benched a quater.

dude we got it. no need to post the same stuff 80 times

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burgundy:

i can see skip leaving the team next year cause of this and i look for him to have a bad game next game cause of this. Completely stan's fault, bad coaching on his part

agree... booya biatch

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

2. If Rafer got upset while Jameer was playing his normal backup minutes, then he needs to be traded. ASAP.

It's Rafer's team NOW, and Jameer's team NEXT SEASON. These two dopes are proving Scoop Jackson right, of all idiots.

WORD..

3) do you still believe Jamaar is the top PG in the east? I dont think so.

Next year, things going to be much more difficult .. Cavs are gonna have some additions off season come back stronger - Celtics shall have KG back - Rondo is just getting better and better player every year - Bulls definitely will be a better team

Magic needs to fill that spot in with a true all star calibre PG or we aint getting anywhere..

quote:
Originally posted by magic_hoopsfan:

quote:

WORD..

Next year, things going to be much more difficult .. Cavs are gonna have some additions off season come back stronger - Celtics shall have KG back - Rondo is just getting better and better player every year - Bulls definitely will be a better team

Magic needs to fill that spot in with a true all star calibre PG or we aint getting anywhere..

Meer will be back into his all star caliber next year.

quote:

i can see skip leaving the team next year cause of this and i look for him to have a bad game next game cause of this. Completely stan's fault, bad coaching on his part

Do you all realize why the Rockets were so thrilled to get rid of Rafer, it's because of bs like this.

He pulled the same thing in Houston going off on the coach.

bj has it wrong again, the only person with a problem on this team is Rafer when it comes to acting mature.

He pulled this time and time again with the Rockets. That is why they were so thrilled to trade him.

Did anyone check how many assists that Rafer had in the game it was zero. So much for being the pg.

When it came down to the end of regulation Dwight missing those free throws cost the Magic the game not Stan.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

Do you all realize why the Rockets were so thrilled to get rid of Rafer, it's because of bs like this.

He pulled the same thing in Houston going off on the coach.

bj has it wrong again, the only person with a problem on this team is Rafer when it comes to acting mature.

He pulled this time and time again with the Rockets. That is why they were so thrilled to trade him.

Did anyone check how many assists that Rafer had in the game it was zero. So much for being the pg.

When it came down to the end of regulation Dwight missing those free throws cost the Magic the game not Stan.

Somebody eventually with common sense.

Alston is one selfish p**** (said so on another thread) He doesnt care about the Magic. All he wants is more playing minutes so he thinks he can make an extra million or two next year..

Not wanting Alson next year doesnt necessarily mean Jamaar is the man for that matter either. I dont think we have a true all star calibre PG who can take us to the ring..

quote:
Originally posted by magic_hoopsfan:

quote:

WORD..

When he's HEALTHY and in RHYTHM, yes.

And with the bolded... I mean, did you notice who made the All Star team this season? Happen to come across NBA.com in February maybe, or...