Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 4: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic vs Lakers 6/11 9:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

quote:

First I would like to point out that I got attacked here on the board for saying trading Ariza was one of the dumbest moves in Magic history. I also said one day Ariza will be an All Star , and I said he would get a ring before Cook and Evans, and every one on here made fun of me. I also said all he needs is a shot and one day he will be better the T - Mac, its looking like I was right.

Second the reason why Stan took Alston out is because before they went to commercial they showed Alston and Stan yelling at one another. Alston made a hand motion to Stan, like he was angry. If you noticed as well during the time out Alston was at the end of the bench away from the team. Stan had to big of an ego to put him back into the game, big misstake!!!

I also got two NBA Coachs fired, Doc Rivers and Brian Hill !!!

i called JJ being a bust.

I called fran being a bust.

Pick a move this organization makes and call it bad. Odds are you're going to be right.

Game was blown the moment the Magic Chat was broken.

Talk about your bad omens.

Anyway, it's quicker to say what the Magic did right before you go over what they did badly.

Because they did a LOT badly (or nothing whatsoever, in Rashard's case), before you even get to the refs.

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

I posted in the game thread.

F U TheDarkSide, and your I told you so's. If you predicted Ariza would be a great 3 point shooter, you're a moron.

Apparently not, because I seem to be right. Ariza started to hit his jump shots before he left here. I did not predict him being a great 3 point shooter, but as I said to every one on here T Mac took a few years to get his 3 point shot down, and I saw it coming with Ariza.

quote:

Apparently not, because I seem to be right. Ariza started to hit his jump shots before he left here. I did not predict him being a great 3 point shooter, but as I said to every one on here T Mac took a few years to get his 3 point shot down, and I saw it coming with Ariza.

Ariza shot 35% on jumpers and 0-7 in 3 pointers his last year here. You're an idiot.

The biggest problem no one is talking about is why Stan did not put Alston in. Stan did not put Alston in because Stan got on Alston when he was coming back to the bench, Alston got upset and said some thing back and made a hand motion to him. The Alston sat down and did not look at him. Then during one of the time outs Alston was on the end of the bench. Stan had to big of an EGO to put him back in. Stan must be making his point guards angry, remember when Anthony Johnson pushed him. Alston is not coming back next year after this. Stan blew this game with his ego!!! You dont bench your point guard who got you to the finals for some thing said like that. Anthony Johnson pushed Stan for crying out loud and only got benched a quater.

quote:

The biggest problem no one is talking about is why Stan did not put Alston in. Stan did not put Alston in because Stan got on Alston when he was coming back to the bench, Alston got upset and said some thing back and made a hand motion to him. The Alston sat down and did not look at him. Then during one of the time outs Alston was on the end of the bench. Stan had to big of an EGO to put him back in. Stan must be making his point guards angry, remember when Anthony Johnson pushed him. Alston is not coming back next year after this. Stan blew this game with his ego!!! You dont bench your point guard who got you to the finals for some thing said like that. Anthony Johnson pushed Stan for crying out loud and only got benched a quater.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Well Dwight seemed fine in his press conference and the team still believes and he seemed sincere.

The point I guess I would like to make is that when you miss free throws like he did in the moment you would think he would be really down on himself like most of us are right now but he seems to have already shaken it off. Now maybe he is putting on a front but he seems to genuinely be alright with everything.

Said the team will fight until there are no more games to play.

Say what you want about the way tonight's game went down and trust me I am just as upset as some of you but this team has a maturity and a confidence about them that leads me to believe that if this is not the year the time will be coming soon.

Could it be that he doesnt care?

He has some serious issues with this team.

He didnt even made an effort at the end of the game.

But still he is not to blame.

Gundy and Jameer, they were the stinkers tonite.

He comes on and takes all the blame.

If he knows what he is doing wrong, why does he keep on doing it?

He ll be rocking in his rocking chair in 14 years, so he wont be seeing another final series.

This guy is a joke. He chokes.

Shaq was right. I hate shaq but cant deny him that.

I think I understand what you are saying through your incoherent babble but SVG is not in charge of playing defense and making free throws.

I know its fun to try and blame someone for everything but the fact is the Magic did not make plays and Fisher made a couple of clutch shots down the stretch.

thats your explanation huh????

A couple of clutch shots when the defender is 5 feet away.

How long did it take you to finish the grade school idiot???

quote:

Glad I'm not the only one that saw it and I was at the game...Rafer wasn't even in the huddle during the 4th quarter and into overtime.

Not only did we lose but we got bruised ego's all over the place.

Somebody(Stan) has to take responsibility for all this dissension that is now evident on this team.

Imo...