Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

If you are really firing Brian Hill - 93% of the Magic fans strongly thank you!

Reading some comments of what Otis was thinking or saying if legit is giving me more confidence in Otis - my beef with Otis was his shining endorsement of BHill before the all star break and I new the season was lost.

I didn't feel the need to keep the guy through the season - we didn't disrupt the chemistry by keeping him - we kept the chemistry in the toilet where it was.

But, back to this thread - Thank You, thank you, thank you - thank you. And 100 times more thank you - glad to see brian go.

We may be a contender next year and you know what - I think I just heard Darko say I want to play for the Magic now - and I think I heard Dwight say I can sign for the max years.

We will be a force - just get us a good coach - up tempo please.

Reading some comments of what Otis was thinking or saying if legit is giving me more confidence in Otis - my beef with Otis was his shining endorsement of BHill before the all star break and I new the season was lost.

I didn't feel the need to keep the guy through the season - we didn't disrupt the chemistry by keeping him - we kept the chemistry in the toilet where it was.

But, back to this thread - Thank You, thank you, thank you - thank you. And 100 times more thank you - glad to see brian go.

We may be a contender next year and you know what - I think I just heard Darko say I want to play for the Magic now - and I think I heard Dwight say I can sign for the max years.

We will be a force - just get us a good coach - up tempo please.

this is knappys like 124124 thread tonight lol

HUTCH!!! PARTY TIME

YOUR BUYING!

and nyce ur flying down ho

Exactly what tough break said. if you are a magic that means you watching the games which means you have seen the reason why are up and coming young stars were not allowed to reach there full potential. it was plain to see and very obvious and blatent. it was more brian hills fault than anyone else why our season was the way it was. yeah missed free throws and turnovers but if adjustments in playing style and personel would have been made(that is the responsibility of the coach) than we would have done that much better. 100% of magic fans want brian hill no longer to be the coach of the orlando magic.

i even got so upset about the whole situation with brian hill that i was on the brink of renting one of those planes with the banners on the back and have it say fire brian hill. i have since calmed down and with what is coming out in the news here as of recent i believe the orlando players and fans will get there wish.

If there's a power struggle between Brian Hill and Otis Smith, then let's just hope Otis gets his way. Either way it should affect the Magic's style for the next 5-10 years.

In Otis I trust!