Sign in to follow this  
jadee0301

win or lose the finals will we be a better team next year... poll

i just wanted some opinions from others out there. i honestly feel will be an even better team next season than this one. i at one time was all for moving hedo but i will say ive changed my mind and feel we should do whatever it takes within reason to keep him here. i also think we need a backup pf not named battie which we can probably find pretty easy. mcdyess comes to mind

i just wanted some opinions from others out there. i honestly feel will be an even better team next season than this one. i at one time was all for moving hedo but i will say ive changed my mind and feel we should do whatever it takes within reason to keep him here. i also think we need a backup pf not named battie which we can probably find pretty easy. mcdyess comes to mind

Depends on who we keep/add this offseason. I expect Howard to be improved, same with Lee. But if we lose both Turk/Gortat and sign nobody else. Than no, we are not a better team than this season's Magic.

Time to trade Hedo! His value will never be higher, lol

No! no! LOL

I said it many times! Some Magic fans weren't and still aren't capable of understanding Hedo's value.

Hedo IS a superstar! You just didn't know it! Better learn it late than never!

What changed during playyoffs and you thinks you should keep him now? Hedo is same Hedo. His %FG is still low, He is still making so many TO's and so called stupid! fadeaway jumpers; His presence still will not let Shard plays his natural SF spot and not let Dwight improves more than expected; He is still terrible defender ; He is still a ****n ball hugger; bad decider; still not consistent; havent gone under plastic surgery so still having same funny ears!; still cant talk perfect English. He is still a fluke. He had a name and his name is still Hedo!!!

His value is not more than 6-7 mil/year huh. bah.

No one will give him 10 mil for 4-5 years huh.

Next year, when he leaves, we will be watching surely different Orlando Magic than this year and i hope offseason moves works.

Lets enjoy the Finals now. Forget the rest.

I had to be honest, I said NO b/c the odds are the Magic won't be in the finals next year, with that said the Magic could be better but I don't think we will get as far b/c I think the Cavs in the offseason will make major moves in attempt to persuade LeBron to re-sign.

I believe Hedo will go to Denver.

And I believe Denver will be a better team with Hedo.

You ll have a lot of time to eat your words next season.

Bone Appettite.

ive gone with depends on the off season

i agree with battie he has to be traded waived what ever we need a solid back up 4

the point guard sitution with jameer back who will be his back up i think lue will just expire and be gone if they can get rafer back cheap then all good.

howard... how much work will be put into him he will need a holiday but how long with the give him his hands, dribble and range of shot need work as well as keeping up with free throws he will be fouls more next year

I think it depends on whether KG comes back and whether Boston is over the hill.

i never said i think hedo is a superstar or that his play as of late is why i think we need him here now. i just think that if a team makes it to the finals you have to be doing something right and since that is the case we should try our hardest to keep our core intact. i feel this team as it is right now is a healthy jameer nelson away from being tied 1-1 right now and being the favorites to win this thing so if we kept our core why should next year be any different.

lee will be a much more polished player imo and dwight will only get better as well. the only way i wont be upset about losing hedo is if we can pull a s&t off to get an upper tier pf (keyword upper) but im not holding my breath on that one. my ideal situation would be to keep our starting 5 intact with alston,mp off the bench, bring in a vet for cheap to help out at pf(mcdyess would be perfect), try to trade battie or even a package of battie/jj to try and getter a better role player.

sorry for those who think my post was i little premature. i didnt mean for this post to be all about next season. i know were still in the current one and still have a legit shot at getting this done. just cant help but think about the future. all the years of being a magic fan finally paid off this year and i would love to keep that feelng for years to come