Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Otis just tell Dwight to say no to BHill - stop the madness

Otis you can suggest it to Dwight that he has the power to toss out Brian Hill if he weren't happy - you can probably do it in a sneaky way as it looks like you are too scared to take a stand or too politically correct - I guess I am not being fair with you, but you pissed me off royally when you gave Brian your strong support in the middle of the season and said you thought he was doing a good job. You didn't have to lie and do that - you could have said that all will be evaluated at the end of the season - then I wouldn't have lost all respect for you.

But, with all that being said - Otis your chance to redeem yourself - toss Brian or get Dwight to get him tossed.

Otis you can suggest it to Dwight that he has the power to toss out Brian Hill if he weren't happy - you can probably do it in a sneaky way as it looks like you are too scared to take a stand or too politically correct - I guess I am not being fair with you, but you pissed me off royally when you gave Brian your strong support in the middle of the season and said you thought he was doing a good job. You didn't have to lie and do that - you could have said that all will be evaluated at the end of the season - then I wouldn't have lost all respect for you.

But, with all that being said - Otis your chance to redeem yourself - toss Brian or get Dwight to get him tossed.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

Knappy, you do know the personality of this kid, he has not said one offensive word to anyone, in fact I would argue that his technical fouls came because the ref was suprised he showed any emotion at all!! That is Dwight, but his Dad is another story, and he is the one that you need to appeal to, Dwight still relies upon his parentsand it was his Dad that was the most vocal in most areas of Dwights life as a Magic Man!!

Someone claiming to be his uncle posted on my site, blasing Hill. No proof he's legit though.

Dwight did, however, say that he would not speak on the issue of whether he thought he was misused during the playoffs until after the series was over. So we know he was upset.

Okay, now there are 16 topics about Brian Hill on the first page. I imagine the first 3 pages are 99% related to Brian Hill. There's only so much you can say about the issue. Put it to rest guys.

I've found a way to keep myself busy this off season. Every time someone starts a new thread complaining about Coach Hill, but fails to offer any solution, I will simply post Basketball Jesus. Knappy, your basketball knowledge is great, and the board missed your input during your hiatus, but come on...

JesusBasketball.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

Okay, now there are 16 topics about Brian Hill on the first page. I imagine the first 3 pages are 99% related to Brian Hill. There's only so much you can say about the issue. Put it to rest guys.

It's becoming comical!(lol) Maybe these guys really are possessed. Heaven help us!

Solution: Fire Brian Hill and hire Marc Iavaroni , who is an assistant with the Phoenix Suns. He has a great resume and is looking to coach next year. He will get a job. Either us, or someone else.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

If you have something else you want to talk about, start a thread. Some of us want to talk about getting rid of Brian Hill. Nobody is forcing you to read these threads, and I can promise you I won't go into a thread you start and whine that I'm tired of you talking about it.

quote:
Some of us want to talk about getting rid of Brian Hill.

Thats wonderful, but talk about it in one of the other 16 topics on the first page devoted to it instead of starting a new one with the same old crap with a different title.