Sign in to follow this  
NBAMagic47

Activating Jameer "COST" the Magic this series

quote:
Originally posted by TURBEY:

just get over it man, even the guy you hated most, hedo accepted all team's stupid-ness, lol now its time for you to stand up and accept yours...

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

I like talking about this ****....whats worse is that you pretend not to and you have 5,000 post and spend time photo shopping pictures of Turks face into movie wallpapers. Own it dude..your the biggest blogger ****** in here

Maybe if you were able to actually to string coherent sentences together I could give a proper response.

Get over what? I haven't been wrong about anything and I'm not the one pointing the finger and laying blame. Also, I don't hate Hedo - I never have. I actually like everyone on the team instead of one player.

quote:

Go get your photoshop software and make some more cute pictures and share them with your blogger buddies. Maybe one of your face cropped on the cover of the 40 year old virgin. No better time for that then a friday night.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about or is talking out of your asss just natural?

quote:

First of all...richnba is a clown. Read a post before you continue to try and make the same stupid point over and over again. That ship has sailed....Second, to Twelve, I don't think there is anything wrong with activating Jameer and giving him "SOME" minutes. Your not ****ed if you do ****ed if you don't. Your ****ed if you let the guy play 25 minutes. I was all for giving him a shot....If he is playing good give him minutes, WHY NOT? The problem is he wasn't playing good enough to take to job of the starting point guard that got us to the finals. In my opinion he wasn't even playing good enough to take minutes from AJ..So noone should be upset that he was given a shot to play, or even played 10 minutes a game because I do think he can be effective in that role right now..but the 4th and OT?????

WHY WOULD ANYONE BE UPSET THAT JAMEER GOT MINUTES IF HE WAS PLAYING WELL????JJ got minutes and played great..Battie did fine and noone is *****ing about him over Gortat..There is nothing against Jameer...WE JUST WANT THE BEST 5 OUT THERE AT THE END OF THE GAME.

lol I have made my arguement in this thread continuously. I have read your "valid" points. And I disagree with everyone one of them. I have posted my arguement without calling anyone out. And wow, you talk about me continuing to harp my horn, through this entire thread all you have are the same people over and over again, "Meer sucks, play AJ, he is ruining chemistry" And then the same people coming back and gloating about how they were right? And how they are happy the rest of us have come to our senses and started to agree with them? I am just coming to reaffirm that while there are people who may agree with you, there are also people who do not. This is what is commonly reffered to as a debate. You cant post all the crap you want, I will read it, and I will still disagree with you.

Kberto - "Hey MagicLover555 you know what would be really really really cool?

MagicLover555 - "I don't know, what Kberto??"

Kberto - "If I took the movie cover from my favorite Mathew MocConaughey movie Failure to Launch and replaced all of the faces on it with the faces of the Magic players that I love most"

MagicLover555 - "Holy Cow Kberto that would be freaking awesome but it's gonna take you a long time!"

Kberto - "Hell yea it is, I will probably get started tonight since it's Friday and I don't have to walk my neighbors dogs today...this weekend is going to be awesooooooooome!!!!!

quote:

Kberto - "Hey MagicLover555 you know what would be really really really cool?

MagicLover555 - "I don't know, what Kberto??"

Kberto - "If I took the movie cover from my favorite Mathew MocConaughey movie Failure to Launch and replaced all of the faces on it with the faces of the Magic players that I love most"

MagicLover555 - "Holy Cow Kberto that would be freaking awesome but it's gonna take you a long time!"

Kberto - "Hell yea it is, I will probably get started tonight since it's Friday and I don't have to walk my neighbors dogs today...this weekend is going to be awesooooooooome!!!!!

How long did it take your little brain to come up with something so incredibly unfunny? I see a Darwin Award in your future. And just to give you a little info, I didn't make this sig, but nice try asshat.

quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

I don't know what richnba is reading. Noone is blaming Jameer,

The title of the thread is "Activating Jameer 'COST' the Magic this series".

Listen Drunk Boy, Go have another Beer, Don't give me any trash talk, I stated a comment that pertains to the thread, I believe that Meer was not ready to come back, and he sould not have played, he cost us a few games and it was due to the rythmn of the players when he was in,

He didn't have the same rythmn as the other players at Playoff potential,

I think who ever made the discission to put jameer in was wrong. He is a great player but was not conditioned for Playoff game play.

Now go drink yourself to death, & have a shot on me!!!!

I actually quit drinking almost 2 years ago.

And I didn't say anything directed at you, so I'm not sure why you're upset.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TURBEY:

stupidity and your 5000 posts are related kberto...

quote:

I don't know what's worse, reading the stupidity here or the fact that I have over 5,000 posts on a message board filled with retards.

When my posts are combating your mental retardation, then yes, they're related.

You are so unfunny take these ignorant Pictures and show them to someone who cares. Your a pest

I'm sure that everyone who has watched the team play all year has said "jameer should not take minutes from Rafer. Jameer should get AJ's minutes." AJ has been inconsistent at best, and Jameer at 80% is better than AJ at 100%.

With that said, Jameer should NOT have taken Rafer's minutes at the end of the game. Period. I'm sure that we all agree.

Moving on, the Magic will make history and be the first team to come back from a 3-1 deficit. I still believe. Do you?