Sign in to follow this  
NBAMagic47

Activating Jameer "COST" the Magic this series

It was a bad bad bad decision. The chemistry gone...

If Jameer had not play and SVG decided to go with Alston/AJ combo, may be we were not down 3-1, may be were already swept, who knows, but everyone would criticize SVG for not playing with Jameer in that case... I wont go in to that a lot, my problem was the the last play, why the hell you did not put lee on fisher, Svg did a very bad coaching, decisions etc...

In this series, it is obvious that, putting jameer, our pg's became more inconsistent. SVG is doing a lot of experiments, one guy asked him in the press conference, when he heard the word "experiments", svg was mad, cause the reporter was right!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

What did Meer do last night? Only give us a chance to win the game, he got us up five, if Dwight makes somehting at the line gameover. Yea Fisher shot a nice 3 on him, but come on cant blame Meer. That is a cop out.

We had one last shot to win this game, if Peaches gets his head out of his ***, and makes the correct play to Lewis or Hell Dwight was open, and doesnt decide to take an off balanced 2 pointer. We also had one timeout did Peaches not know that?

But still we gave ourselves a chance to win it, and an elbow that screeened Meer out of the play gives Fisher a wide open 3 and gameover.

But the Series isnt over, the battle was won by LA. But the war, the war is not over.

The brighest dawn, is only after the darkest night

Dead wrong my friend...by that logic Rafer gave us a chance to win...Hell, JJ gave us a chance to win and was more productive than Jameer.You can't look at the things that Jameer did well and say those plays made the difference, You got to look at the things that the better player would have done above and beyond what Jameer did and in my opinion, on that night, that player was Rafer.

By no means am I blaming this loss on Jameer. Freethrows, turnovers, etc.

But at the end of the day I want the five guys on the floor that are playing at the highest level.

SIMPLE AS THAT. WHO ARE YOUR BEST FIVE PLAYERS AT THIS EXACT POINT IN TIME AND AS OBVIOUS AS IT SEEMS THAT IS WHO I WANT IN THE GAME.

Its a no brainer, Rafer is playing better than Jameer right now. In October of 2009, give me Jameer. Right now its Rafer

Come on rafer did what last game? He stopped looking for his teammates in the third, quite literally missed 3 or 4 layups. It was crazy, Meer came in and steadied the ship and gave us a chance to win the game.

I am not even going to read 11 pages but I will say this...

The little glimmer of Jameer you saw where he broke down the defense and got the ball to Dwight in great offensive position.

Get ready to enjoy that for about 30-35 minutes a night next season.

This is a team game and not one player is costing the Magic anything.

This is crap, what did meer do wrong he had one defensive breakdown. He put us in a position to win this game. And we will throw him under the bus? Would we be having this issue if lets say dwight or hedo can make a freethrow in the 4th?

boss, if by steadied the ship you mean made 3 plays in the fourth quarter (layup, pass to Dwight on a drive, and low post feed to Dwight) than I suppose he did steady the ship. Other than that he was a ghost on the floor and was getting pressured by the guards and delaying the offensive sets, Not to mention the blown coverage on D.

What did you see?

I saw a guy out there controlling the offense, getting by defenders setting guys up for plays, I saw a pg who gave the team the best chance to win that game.

DON'T MAKE THIS SOMETHING IT'S NOT

DWIGHT SHOULD HAVE MADE FREETHROWS-YES

HEDO SHOULD HAVE MADE FREETHROWS-YES

BAD PLAY MY PEITRUS ON THE LAST PLAY-YES

TOO MANY TURNOVERS-YES

RAFER IS PLAYING BETTER THAN JAMEER AND SHOULD BE IN THE GAME AT THE END?????????

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC???

YOU THINK JAMEER PLAYED BETTER THAN RAFER????

LOL. the funniest thread ever!

as booyaakashaa sayin, he was like a ghost, no shooting, no play making (only 2), no defense... Rafer was inconsisten, I ll accept it, but he is aggressive, taking shots, driving, forcing...

And you say hedo and d12 missed ftws, oh jezz, hedo did scored our last 5 pts then we were leading 5 pts, dwight had 9 blocks, 21 rb s, these guys showed the effort when it counts, but where did you see meer's effort? its a huge zippp!!!

Stan should stop his bs decision and experiment and go back to the rotation that (6+7+6) he used 19 playoff games (nearly quarter of a regular season)...

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Yes last night Meer played better then Rafer.

No effort I counted at least 5 different occasions where meer pushed the ball and got it to the right man, his energy was great. He was not the problem, and blaming meer is very narrow-minded. He is a cop out plain and simple. But one man doesnt lose you a game, that is the beauty of basketball it is a team sport. And the team lost that game last night.