Sign in to follow this  
MagicDOLPHIN

Nelson Activated for tonights game

quote:
Originally posted by omagic133:

yea the sentinel is reporting the same, but they say the chances of him playing are remote.

remote.jpg

quote:

yea the sentinel is reporting the same, but they say the chances of him playing are remote.

Chances of him playing are remote? They better not be he better be getting AJ's minutes and he better be in there backing up Rafer. I don't think he should start this series, but put him in there and see what he can do.

Stan will put him in there he knows. I would be surprised if he puts up a DNP - I think that would be a mistake - lets go Mighty Mouse - 22 off the bench would be nice in 10 minutes of action - hitting of 8 of 8 with 4 of them 3 pointers and two free throws, throw in a steal, 3 rebounds, and 3 assists all in 10 minutes - LOL.

Really, I'd play him a little.

If the Sentinel says chances of playing Jameer are remote that means absolutely nothing - more likely that he'll play as the Sentinel writers are clueless and kept out of the loop for the most part for being stupid.

Every single injury this season SVG has said something along the lines of "I don't know if he's going to play" when someone becomes available. Then up he comes off the bench. It happened with Pietrus during the season, it happened with Nelson (the first time), and it happened with Lee in the Boston series. I think Nelson puts in 10-15 minutes, but of course I could see him staying on the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:

Chances of him playing are remote? They better not be he better be getting AJ's minutes and he better be in there backing up Rafer. I don't think he should start this series, but put him in there and see what he can do.

Stan will put him in there he knows. I would be surprised if he puts up a DNP - I think that would be a mistake - lets go Mighty Mouse - 22 off the bench would be nice in 10 minutes of action - hitting of 8 of 8 with 4 of them 3 pointers and two free throws, throw in a steal, 3 rebounds, and 3 assists all in 10 minutes - LOL.

Really, I'd play him a little.

If the Sentinel says chances of playing Jameer are remote that means absolutely nothing - more likely that he'll play as the Sentinel writers are clueless and kept out of the loop for the most part for being stupid.

I agree with you. Like you said, it's the Sentinel! If it was Florida Today or something.. or really, ANYONE else.. maybe I'd put more stock into it. Hell for all we know it's a false leak to the Sentinel just to screw with a. the Orlando Sentinel and more importantly b. the Lakers!

Now you and I say, if he's ready, give him A.J.'s 15, 16 mpg and let's GO.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if SVG sort of has Jameer as 3rd string PG to start with. Which to me, is a MISTAKE. You're setting up Anthony Johnson to fail if he has to play while looking over his shoulder.

I like that Meercat's activated, but if SVG does what I said, that could hurt the Magic's chances in Game 1.