Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

You are welcome to discuss "Heroes" here regardless of ethnicity!

Only the best new tv show in the states.

It is called Heroes. Go to www.nbc.com, then click on videos and you can watch the episodes online, plus they have an online comic that gives you more details to the story and a lot of commentary from every episode.

So, does it appear that the painting guy and horned-rimmed glasses guy are now in cahoots against Peter?

Also, I think that Nathan (Peter's older brother and daddy to the cheerleader) looks like he may become a baddy at some point.

That is awesome that Peter is going to have all the powers just like Silar.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

So, does it appear that the painting guy and horned-rimmed glasses guy are now in cahoots against Peter?

Also, I think that Nathan (Peter's older brother and daddy to the cheerleader) looks like he may become a baddy at some point.

That is awesome that Peter is going to have all the powers just like Silar.

I think the painter just "THINKS" the other guy is a friend because he helped him control his power, the whole doing it without being high deal. Also the fact that they think he is the one that will explode doesn't help. Of course they want to kill him.

I think Nathan is unsure but should come thru in the end as one of the good guys.

Peter might be even more powerful than Sylar but need to get them controlled. Sylar can "see" and understand what the others do, but Peter is a sponge, so technically whatever the other guy is doing that might fight him, he could do also.

I see this playing out like Lost or some other show where the create a bunch of different scenarios and options in the beginning (like the List) so that they can continue to string the storylines along. Perhaps this seasons's finale is Peter destroying Silar. But then next season, one of the people on "The List" is revealed to be an even bigger problem than Silar.

I almost wish shows would just say "ok, we are a three season show, we have mapped out the story arc from beginning to end, and we will be able to do it in 66 episodes."

At least that way, they can do all the reveals they want without worrying about stretching the show out for 6 or 7 seasons.

That's the thing I do hate, then the shows end up losing viewers because they extend it too much.

That's what is going on with lost. But at least if the close the Sylar chapter you have an end to that story, then they can add something else. Lost just keeps going and going and nothing really gets resolved ever.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

That's the thing I do hate, then the shows end up losing viewers because they extend it too much.

That's what is going on with lost. But at least if the close the Sylar chapter you have an end to that story, then they can add something else. Lost just keeps going and going and nothing really gets resolved ever.

Dave, I'm going to respond to this over in the Lost thread.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:

Holly ****e did you see who's Claire's real dad is???

He sure gets around!! But I guess it is pretty easy when you can fly :-)

And the hotness of Clare's mum probably helped the situation!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

quote:

Adam, you definitely need to get badk Stateside...you just used the British version of "mom" and probably didn't even realize it.

Pretty good episode this week, with Sylar getting another power, an Claires dad is apparently being targeted to be killed by personality *****....(I still dont get her power)

Also what is it with that **** Hiro, all the sudden he cant use his power?

Matts power can apparently be used to hear both the personalitys..... Still once again confused about that, what can Nicky jump from mirror to mirror?

Next weeks should be good with Nathan against Jessica I think her name is....

Also Sylar now has access to all the heroes again, didnt he already have access when he was with the guys father?

All in all a good epsiode.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

quote:

Adam, you definitely need to get badk Stateside...you just used the British version of "mom" and probably didn't even realize it.

HAHA! I just realised that, it is the spell checker on my computer, I didnt even think any different, this is worrying!

so the spell check changed MOM into MUM? that's crazy....

anyhow apparently next week's episode will be a good one, revealing who the hell is HRG and how did it all start.

quote:

so the spell check changed MOM into MUM? that's crazy....

anyhow apparently next week's episode will be a good one, revealing who the hell is HRG and how did it all start.

I use an automatic spell checker on my pc, it must be set for UK spelling, I normally just ok everything as cant be bothered to read through them!!

I dont see why it is spelled "mum" anyway, random!

Anyway, back to Heroes, I like the way they are linking all the heroes together now in the story and they are crossing paths.

Rich - The reason Matt could hear both Jessica and Nicky was because he was reading their thoughts rather than what they were actaully saying, Jessica is in Nicky's head! You could tell when Jessica was suprised that he "heard" 2 people in the stairway!