Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 1: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic @ Lakers 6/4 9:00 P.M.

This is just one game guy's, our team has never played this important of a game, we just nee to settle down, and we can win this series.

This Lakers team is like nite and day, there on fire tonight, and Sunday they could look like the cavs.

P.S. kobe is better than big baby Labron.

So much for believing in winning this in 5 games. If they keep playing this bad, we'll be just as good as the '95 Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

This is just one game guy's, our team has never played this important of a game, we just nee to settle down, and we can win this series.

This Lakers team is like nite and day, there on fire tonight, and Sunday they could look like the cavs.

P.S. kobe is better than big baby Labron.

Exactly what I am thinkin. This team could say that this game was very important and they really didnt know what to expect so I believe game 2 will be better for us.

So do you believe me now? Nelson wasn't the problem earlier. He was making good passes and guys were just missing their shots. It all comes down to putting the ball in the hole more than the other team. Magic had their looks..thats just the breaks.

quote:
Originally posted by Icemansync:

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrad:

quote:
Posted June 04, 2009 11:05 PM Hide Post

quote:

Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Originally posted by MagicFanfromNYC:

no way this **** is happening we beat a much better cavs team

Are you high? The Cavs aren't even a TEAM, let alone a better one.

Very true. The Cleveland Lebrons arent even half the team the Lakers are and Lebron isnt half the player Kobe is.

>>>>>>> Here come the Magic!!

Not even HALF ???!!!

http://www.imdb.com/rg/photos-...2248315904/tt0096697

Yeap. Not even half.

Would u want LeBron on your team??? We will take DHoward!!

It was Waltons 3 buckets that started all this sh!t. They did a good job of getting us out of our game. They played strong and did what they were suppose to. We just missed a lot of shots. We just need to close out this game and get it to the teens. We are playing so lazy.

quote:
Originally posted by t1meband1t:

So do you believe me now? Nelson wasn't the problem earlier. He was making good passes and guys were just missing their shots. It all comes down to putting the ball in the hole more than the other team. Magic had their looks..thats just the breaks.

Yeah it is very true. Sorry for the frustration comment earlier. I was just steaming a little .. I have come back to my senses.