Sign in to follow this  
ufballer86

Finals tix

I would pay just about anything to see them in the finals but I spent well over 2 grand to see them play 4 games plus travel expenses against the 76ers. So for the finals I'm finding the nearest sports bar in North Carolina for games 1 and 2 and then watching the rest of the way from my living room! That way I can yell, scream, and you all will hear me all the way to Orlando! LOL Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Speaking of which, why on earth would the Magic want to cap their season tix sales?

I was told that they were trying to save some tickets that would be available to people who don't have season tickets.

To any season ticket holder, I would absolutely LOVE to get 2 tickets for Game 3. I would even throw in some Disney Parkhopper tickets (2 Disney tickets per seat with some $) to pay for the tickets.

If you are interested in this let me know.

I tried to buy season tickets today but they are imposing a 100 mile rule and since I'm in Jacksonville, I cannot buy them.

It's really unfortunate for fans like me so I'm still hoping to get some tickets through the presale. Any help would be much appreciated.

So I have a question. If I were to buy season tickets. They say it guarantees your spot in the playoffs but do you still have to pay for your ticket to the finals plus 3 extra 3 if you wanted them or would you only have to pay for 3 if you wanted others to go and yours would be free? Also do you know if you get any kind of discount on the tickets or is it going to be normal price?

quote:
Originally posted by splyle:

Still need to pay for playoff tix, and normal price. Just guarantees you have tix.

I was told that the tickets that are going to be available to STH will cost less than the tickets that are going to be available to the general public.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by splyle:

Still need to pay for playoff tix, and normal price. Just guarantees you have tix.

I was told that the tickets that are going to be available to STH will cost less than the tickets that are going to be available to the general public.

That is true. In addition to avoiding the Ticketmaster fees, the cost per ticket is anywhere from $10 to $70 less than the gate price.

I am transferring to Florida State in August so it would be asinine for me to buy season tickets. If any season ticket holder is only using 2 of their tickets for the finals let me know. I will scoop up the other 2 and pay you for the pass-code as well. It would be stupid for me to waist around $400 dollars on tickets I will use maybe 6 times.

Email is mj1701a@aol.com or PM me on here. Tell me what you want for the pass-code. I will meet you and pay in cash or paypal whatever YOU want. I have been to every playoff home game so far and can't miss these.

I just bought season tickets, and the rep told me that it only guarentees that you can buy one seat for every season ticket plan you purchase other then that you have to wait until STH pre-sale to buy tickets.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

I just bought season tickets, and the rep told me that it only guarentees that you can buy one seat for every season ticket plan you purchase other then that you have to wait until STH pre-sale to buy tickets.

You going to buy any more or you want to take me up on my offer?

well i only bought one season ticket and i will end up using all the tickets if i buy them. However If my normal group of friends dont take them i will post offer the members of this board first chance...