Sign in to follow this  
HoopsCzar

LeBron refuses to talk to the media or travel back with the Team

Got one to thing to say, not puppet, the guys a muppet!!

And as for coach of the year, only because they had the best record, Brown is rubbish, it was laughable listening to him during the all acess.

LeBron wants another star...really? Prima Donna's want it all including the limelight, he has to make up his mind what he wants and now he'll have a little more time on his hands to do just that!

I say we taken the Lakers in no more than 6 and it could be 5.

"Still pinching myself!"

People can make up sorry excuses for LeBron all they want. I think his problem is that he just discovered that he is NOT ALL THAT..

So he ran home to hide behind Mommy's skirt.

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

And as for coach of the year, only because they had the best record, Brown is rubbish, it was laughable listening to him during the all acess.

LeBron wants another star...really? Prima Donna's want it all including the limelight, he has to make up his mind what he wants and now he'll have a little more time on his hands to do just that!

"Still pinching myself!"

Speaking of those puppets,..

I think somebody over at Nike is on some powerful meds. To me those puppets are the dumbest things I've ever seen as a marketing ploy.

Along with trying to forge a LeBron -vs- Kobe lovefest when winning is about team play they missed the mark going that route playing to a playoffs audiance.

Even aside from that those things don't even remotely resemble the players and the voices are John Q Public off. But even the theme is so abstract it's like they went ultra low budget sesame street spin off,..when you gotta bite of Bert and Ernie it's a clear signal that the creative juices are bone dry.

I guess you'd have to be on the same mind altering meds's that the orchestrator is on to be able to understand or appreciate it.

Very major meds for people at Nike they spent over 300 million for the LeBron/Kobe match up that didn't happen.

As to LeBron he walked off the court without shaking any of the hands of the winning team. While his team mates had more class and did just that.

Then he refused to speak to the press and doesn't want to be around his team mates.

When the Cavs lost to the Celtics LeBron acted like a child once again instead of the great Sportsman that is advertised.

People making excuses for him is ..........

Other players who have behaved like this have been fined. I think that Stern has to bring LeBron back to earth and let him realize that sportsmanship is important in the NBA.

I agree with Ball Junkie that another team not the Cavs are going to see LeBron after he melted down.

For those of you who are wondering this is what the cavs fans are saying about the way LeBron behaved:

http://www.cavfanatic.com/go/t...thout_any_interviews

It's funny before our series, they were a TEAM, now that we systematically dismantled them they are Lebron and a bunch of scrubs. The Cavs bought too much into the hype the media has created.

Lebron is a bum for not making himself available to the media and also for not shaking hands with the Magic. I DONT CARE HOW TOUGH THE LOSE WAS. Melo, Yao, Pierce, Allen, Duncan all made themselves available. Lebron you are no different than any other player. Just because you were upset doesnt mean you dont have to go by the rules.

Lebum you are a poor sport. You might be the greatest talent, but you sure aren't the best player. A true player does what he has to, regardless of the series, the lose or the situation.

Man up and show kids that sportsmanship is what really counts.

There is a lesson to be learned from this and it shoud apply to team sports. Just because you have an excellent player like Lebron James, doesn't mean that he should play 80 percent of hte positions on the court.

Lebron should stick to either playing shooting guard or small forward. He can't play the point, shooting, small forward, and strong forward against a team that has all-star quality talent from almost all positions.

This is not a sports about inmense stats as it is evident that he left with his stats in the record books but not with what he dearly wanted. This sport is about 5 men on the court playing their position and not a superstar. The supertar stuff is for the Cameras.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

quote:

"Still pinching myself!"

I think somebody over at Nike is on some powerful meds. To me those puppets are the dumbest things I've ever seen as a marketing ploy.

Along with trying to forge a LeBron -vs- Kobe lovefest when winning is about team play they missed the mark going that route playing to a playoffs audiance.

Even aside from that those things don't even remotely resemble the players and the voices are John Q Public off. But even the theme is so abstract it's like they went ultra low budget sesame street spin off,..when you gotta bite of Bert and Ernie it's a clear signal that the creative juices are bone dry.

I guess you'd have to be on the same mind altering meds's that the orchestrator is on to be able to understand or appreciate it.

Very major meds for people at Nike they spent over 300 million for the LeBron/Kobe match up that didn't happen.

As to LeBron he walked off the court without shaking any of the hands of the winning team. While his team mates had more class and did just that.

Then he refused to speak to the press and doesn't want to be around his team mates.

When the Cavs lost to the Celtics LeBron acted like a child once again instead of the great Sportsman that is advertised.

Other players who have behaved like this have been fined. I think that Stern has to bring LeBron back to earth and let him realize that sportsmanship is important in the NBA.

I agree with Ball Junkie that another team not the Cavs are going to see LeBron after he melted down.

For those of you who are wondering this is what the cavs fans are saying about the way LeBron behaved:

Nice link PEC, I've been reading some of the posts those guys have been putting on the reat of the siteand saying our team has no class etc I was lmao when their so called leader just walked out, if that's class don't want any!

He just needs to suck it up. I know it's tough to lose, but the better team won over a 7 game series with one to play, get over it.

Our guys, especially Lewis and Jameer IMO have incredible professionalism. Lewis for example knows his place and I mean that in a good way. I've been saying this for the last 3 years this is a TEAM and that's why we're winning. I love what Meer brings but to have Rafer come in and just do what he's done (not as great at Meer IMO) was only because of a great TEAM.

Class? We ARE the CLASS of 2008/9!! School's out.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

quote:

"Still pinching myself!"

LMFAO this was a quote on that thread

quote:
...and what is the point in having a bench if you are not going to use it? is Pietrus a free agent???

LMAO...too bad Cavs fans, he's a Magic man.

Funniest quote from one of the Cav-tards.

quote:
glad he walked out pissed off

he should definalty snub david stern, his cronies and the whole nba crew for not giving him calls tonight and making him get beat up in the paint

quote:
Originally posted by CaliMagicFan:

Funniest quote from one of the Cav-tards.

quote:
glad he walked out pissed off

he should definalty snub david stern, his cronies and the whole nba crew for not giving him calls tonight and making him get beat up in the paint

You're right,..

That's misguided and classic Homer right there,...ROTFFLMAO !!!