Sign in to follow this  
rronn394

do you know the truth about heaven and hell?

First I'll start off with that everyone has a right to their own beliefs and should be able to live peacefully. I usually don't bring it up, but if a Holy person wants to bring it up then let's rock. If all this Christianity stuff is true, then why is God letting Zionist Jews destroy the USA and the rest of the world. Why isn't the Pope sending out the Vatican army to set them straight. The way this world is shaping up, it seems to be every man for himself IMO. I think religion is politics...money making scheme. I do hope you make it to heaven if that is where you want to go. First and foremost I believe in the USA and her well being. Unfortunately she's being raped and beaten as we speak. I believe we are fighting Iraq and soon to be fighting Iran on behalf of Israel, so doesn't that mean there is no God. I sure hope there is a land left for you to pray to your God or soon you/me/all may be the ones exiled religiously and/or physically. How does that saying go??? God bless the USA....well it's time for him to get it in gear.

Uhm...the Vatican army isn't quite what it used to be. Their job is to protect the Pope. They're basically really good security guards but they aren't going to march on Iran anytime soon.

quote:
Originally posted by SmokeShow:

First I'll start off with that everyone has a right to their own beliefs and should be able to live peacefully. I usually don't bring it up, but if a Holy person wants to bring it up then let's rock. If all this Christianity stuff is true, then why is God letting Zionist Jews destroy the USA and the rest of the world. Why isn't the Pope sending out the Vatican army to set them straight. The way this world is shaping up, it seems to be every man for himself IMO. I think religion is politics...money making scheme. I do hope you make it to heaven if that is where you want to go. First and foremost I believe in the USA and her well being. Unfortunately she's being raped and beaten as we speak. I believe we are fighting Iraq and soon to be fighting Iran on behalf of Israel, so doesn't that mean there is no God. I sure hope there is a land left for you to pray to your God or soon you/me/all may be the ones exiled religiously and/or physically. How does that saying go??? God bless the USA....well it's time for him to get it in gear.

Alex, I'll take Bad Ideas for 1000 please.

emory889,

I'm not famaliar with the strength of the Vatican army, but I do know, from my readings, the the Popes of the past despised the Jews. So even if the army isn't an option, the Pope's power and influence should be. I guess it won't happen cuz it wouldn't be P/C.

WP,

Do you know how to read and actually get the context of what you read???? The only "idea" in what I said was regarding the Vatican army....which is explained above. Everything else is my belief. So if what you're trying to say is that my beliefs are "bad", then you can....well I'll wait for your reply....

quote:

WP,

Do you know how to read and actually get the context of what you read???? The only "idea" in what I said was regarding the Vatican army....which is explained above. Everything else is my belief. So if what you're trying to say is that my beliefs are "bad", then you can....well I'll wait for your reply....

Interesting reply... almost as interesting as your original post. The reason I made that joke (Yes, it was a joke) was because I didn't know how to reply to your post. That said, I now will.

quote:

You're right, everyone does have the right to their own beliefs.

You ask: Why is God letting Zionist Jews destroy the USA and the rest of the world? That is a very good question. I have to assume you are referring to the Jews in the Bush Administration and other powerful positions around Washington. I've heard this argument before... These Jews are only concerned with the wellbeing of Israel as a Jewish state, and are using the resources of the United States to safeguard their private agenda.

The leading Jews in the Administration are nearly all neoconservatives. These neoconservatives subscribe to the philosophies of philosopher Leo Strauss, a professor at the University of Chicago who taught many of todays influential figures. Basically, they believe America has a special place in the world, as an example of morality throughout the world. Long story short, neoconservatives believe in creating powerful myths, that is both myths of powerful gods and horrible enemies, that collectively bring together the community. It is also important to note that a main reason of our support of Israel is because it is a democracy in the Middle East. If we are to spread democracy throughout the world, neoconservatives believe we must support democracies everywhere.

That said, these Zionist Jews you are talking about are in fact neoconservatives, and their agenda isn't quite what you say. Now I could be wrong, you might be referring to different people. But, if you are talking about such political figures as Paul Wolfowitz, Irving Kristol, and William Kristol, you are wrong.

I am confused about your comment about the Vatican's army. Well, maybe you can remember the quote by Stalin when asked about potential issues with the Catholic Church. He said, "How many divisions does the Pope have?" In other words, zero. So I remain confused by what you intended there...

You write, "I believe we are fighting Iraq and soon to be fighting Iran on behalf of Israel, so doesn't that mean there is no God." Again, I'm confused. How were you able to bring a conclusion of a godless planet from an invasion of Iraq and Iran?

Honestly, your post made no since. You offered no facts to back you your claims, and made some very huge claims regarding Zionist Jews and the like. I know what you are thinking while you are reading this... "He must be a Jew!" Well, no, I'm not.

quote:

emory889,

I'm not famaliar with the strength of the Vatican army, but I do know, from my readings, the the Popes of the past despised the Jews. So even if the army isn't an option, the Pope's power and influence should be. I guess it won't happen cuz it wouldn't be P/C.

WP,

Im also not sure of the Vatican army's strength...but Im in the US Army and Im willing to take them on!

Here's the thing Smokeshow, you may be right about "religion" being all for money and whatnot, but that is where the inherent mistake lies.

Religion = Man trying to reach God.

Christianity = God trying to reach man.

Christianity is a relationship, God hates religion. Religion is a means to manipulate the masses to believe the only way to reach Providence is to blindly follow whatever our "religious" teachers say.

This is what is essentially wrong with the Catholic Church, while the message is good, the means of conveyance is off and has been throughout history.

John 3:16 is a well known verse that basically explains the difference between Christianity and religion. Name another belief that shows a God willing to send his only son to save ME, to reach out to ME as opposed to the opposite.

So yes, I will continue to pray to God and Christ because they sought out my soul and not the other way around.

Sorry for the Spiritual rant.

Also, I don't seem to find a problem in supporting Israel, or democracies around the world for that matter. Whether we like it or not we a hegemony and should use our stature to promote human rights across the globe.

WP, I feel that Irving Kristol may be the most brilliant conservative thinker around. I have read much of his work and it basically comes down to Reaganite economic activity and promotion of American morals and superiority abroad.

What did you think of his work?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:

WP,

Interesting reply... almost as interesting as your original post. The reason I made that joke (Yes, it was a joke) was because I didn't know how to reply to your post. That said, I now will.

quote:

You're right, everyone does have the right to their own beliefs.

You ask: Why is God letting Zionist Jews destroy the USA and the rest of the world? That is a very good question. I have to assume you are referring to the Jews in the Bush Administration and other powerful positions around Washington. I've heard this argument before... These Jews are only concerned with the wellbeing of Israel as a Jewish state, and are using the resources of the United States to safeguard their private agenda.

The leading Jews in the Administration are nearly all neoconservatives. These neoconservatives subscribe to the philosophies of philosopher Leo Strauss, a professor at the University of Chicago who taught many of todays influential figures. Basically, they believe America has a special place in the world, as an example of morality throughout the world. Long story short, neoconservatives believe in creating powerful myths, that is both myths of powerful gods and horrible enemies, that collectively bring together the community. It is also important to note that a main reason of our support of Israel is because it is a democracy in the Middle East. If we are to spread democracy throughout the world, neoconservatives believe we must support democracies everywhere.

That said, these Zionist Jews you are talking about are in fact neoconservatives, and their agenda isn't quite what you say. Now I could be wrong, you might be referring to different people. But, if you are talking about such political figures as Paul Wolfowitz, Irving Kristol, and William Kristol, you are wrong.

I am confused about your comment about the Vatican's army. Well, maybe you can remember the quote by Stalin when asked about potential issues with the Catholic Church. He said, "How many divisions does the Pope have?" In other words, zero. So I remain confused by what you intended there...

You write, "I believe we are fighting Iraq and soon to be fighting Iran on behalf of Israel, so doesn't that mean there is no God." Again, I'm confused. How were you able to bring a conclusion of a godless planet from an invasion of Iraq and Iran?

Honestly, your post made no since. You offered no facts to back you your claims, and made some very huge claims regarding Zionist Jews and the like. I know what you are thinking while you are reading this... "He must be a Jew!" Well, no, I'm not.

Re: Vatican army

Exactly! You are confused.

I intended to point out that for hundreds or maybe thousands of years the Pope/Catholic Church declared Jews...I'll sum it up in one word: scumbags

So, if that's the case then why is the Pope/Catholic Church not doing anything today, regardless if it is an "army" or just the Pope himself. Point is the Pope needs to send his "army" or "homeboys" or "security guards" or "representatives" or "advisers" or whatever you want to call it. You're getting caught up on one word "army" You can't see the full spectrum if you only look at things with tunnel vision.

Supposedly God punished the Jews to be "wanderers" and where ever they reside are supposed to respect ways of life of that land. So, if that's the case then there is no God because our country is certainly not being respected! Which brings up another point: How can there be an Iraeli country if Israelis are supposed to be "wanderers"? I can tell you...because those are not real Jews, they the Zionists I refer to.

Why I make no sense to you and alot of Americans is your brainwashed into believing the corrupt majority and not the lawful minority. I'll give you a saying. If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you? Same here, just because the "majority" says/reports/publishes something does NOT mean it is true. Your programmed to believe "hey everyone's doing it, so it must be right"

You proved your brainwashed:

You say we "spread democracy throughout the world" That's BS!!!! We are forcing democracy on the world. First of all, we went to war for WMD. OK no WMD found so let's get the F out of there. Second, if Iraq wanted democracy they'd start a civil war between themselves and then and only then, we could determine where we'd stand in that battle.

Ex: Cops come to your house and say we have "proof" that you have cocaine here. They look everywhere, but find no cocaine. You say I told you so, no cocaine, you can leave now. And as you think they're going to leave, they say we're going to actually stay in your house and we're going to make you live a certain lifestyle now. Would you like that? No, of course not.

Whether it's Zionists or our own govt. officials war profiteering and looting our treasury for secret agendas...the enemy is within, not outside our borders. We are made to be afraid of terrorists outside our country, when in fact the real terrorists are domestic.

If you are still confused about anything, let me know and I'll shed some light.

For references...I can get you started in the right direction.

Read "Talmud Unmasked"

www.nkusa.org

www.davidduke.com

www.americanfreepress.net

www.infowars.com

I am against absolutely everything neoconservatives believe... to put it lightly. As for Irving Kristol, I haven't read any of his writings, but I have read Leo Strauss, and, well, I find the entire theory dishonest and elitist.

Honestly SMokeshow, you are in agreement with WP on the war in Iraq, you may need to take up the argument with me.

Seriously, if you feel there is no God because the Jews are treated with respect in the US and because they have a homeland in the Middle East, then you are seriously misinformed as to the true nature of God.

First of all, the Jew, Zionist or not, have been persecuted more than any race of people in history. Even today, anti-Semitism is a very overt activity, especially in "enlightened" Western Europe.

Israeli Jews live daily not knowing if a suicide bomber will end their lives in a local coffee shop.

Also, to compare the Jews within our borders as the terrorist within is completely moronic. Zionist Jews are the last thing on my list of groups to worry about taking down the US.

Sadly, I feel as if you are the one who has been brainwashed into believing the vast Anti-semitic conspiracy.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I am against absolutely everything neoconservatives believe... to put it lightly. As for Irving Kristol, I haven't read any of his writings, but I have read Leo Strauss, and, well, I find the entire theory dishonest and elitist.

I think you should read Irving Kristol, even if you disagree with Neo-conservative politics, he is a great thinker, why not expand your rhetoric a little.

I have read everything from Bernhard Goldberg to Al Franken and I can honestly say that knowing more about adverse viewpoints has really enlightened me.