Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 6: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/30 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHEART:

HERE ARE SOME FAIL. EXPERTS? COME ON

Wow!!!! No respect from the ESPN analysts. Its ok, we still won in 6.

I feel it everyone, the Magic can go all the way. We have been tested against two of the greatest players in the NBA. Paul Pierce (who is a hell of a player) and Lebron James (who rightfully deserved the MVP because he played liked one in these playoffs).

Now tell me what Kobe can do that will give the Magic a hard time to deal with.

OMG whos gonna stop Ariza from shooting 3s now. LMAO can you believe the guy we traded away we will be facing in the finals and hes hitting 3s at a high percentage now. You know Ariza will try to show us off cause of us trading him away.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

OMG whos gonna stop Ariza from shooting 3s now. LMAO can you believe the guy we traded away we will be facing in the finals and hes hitting 3s at a high percentage now. You know Ariza will try to show us off cause of us trading him away.

Hedo vs. Ariza dont worry !!!

some TO will happen .ok.

After igoadala, pierce and Lebron

Hedo will feel better, I think

Let me just say I failed to win the tickets give a way from Dante and Galante and the SUN/FSN group. I got to the arena at 4:30 and left around 7:30 to watch the game on TV elsewhere, but I had a great time getting in on the pregame fest! The fans were amazing and Orlando was ready to explode.

I even got to stop by and tell Scott Anzez how much I appreciate him, he's a great man I love listening to his every word.

4519_104422391097_626526097_2689547_8118130_n.jpg

We are the champions - my friends

And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -

We are the champions -

We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions - of the world

Sorry for not posting much of late but I think we have a real good shot b/c the Magic have the best offense in the NBA I believe. Let me explain, the Magic have more guys that can score than any team in the League. And not only can these guys score but they do in on a nightly basis unlike LA who have Kobe and Gasol as their only consistent players. Bynum and Odom will be awful for atleast 3 of the potential 7 games.

YEAHHH!!! NBA FINALS BABY!!! IM SOOOO EXCITED! JUST GOT HOME! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY FAVORITE TEAM TAKE ON THE TEAM I HATE THE MOST! GO MAGIC!

BEAT LA!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WeGoinToDaTop:

hell yeah guys! after this series win, im now ranked 3rd in that nba.com's playoff Pick N' Roll challenge for the playoffs!

I'm ranked 86th overall dude!

I've got Magic in 7 likewise Chuck!