Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

Magic need to play game 5, like it's a game 7..All the pressures on the Cavs..The Magic just have to play loose but keep there defense potent..I think The Magic will be able to finish it tonight..They need to leave no doubts..If they do so, we will be going to The NBA Finals..LETS GO MAGIC!!!

Very Nervous about this game. I may end up eatig my words totally, but I feel that boys will come out with fire in their eyes and we win by 12.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by crisby pancakes:

Gaaaah im so torn, the last two games finished at 5am in the UK and I have to be up for work at 5 30am on Friday. Do I be good and get an early night or do I stay up, watch the game, have no sleep and go straight to work??? I cant decide its such an important game : (

I should add that beast in the paint picture is awesome!!

You get your sleep in BEFORE the game, watch the game, go straight to work.

FTW.

So as far as Cavs Nation goes... if the Magic were down 3-1, I would like to think Magic Nation would have their heads held a hell of a lot higher than the entitled Cavaliers do right now.

So in short, screw 'em! No mercy.

Besides, I'm sure Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards'll take Cleveland to the promised land.

Well I think im deffo watching the game, as for the sleep before hand im going to do the smart thing and get extremely drunk instead - plenty of time to sleep when we close out the series tonight and are waiting for the lakers and nuggets to beat up on each other in 7 ;-)

so my buddy and I are here in Cleveland today for the game, we got here a few hours ago...we're staying right across from the Q (basically)...we left hot and rainy Orlando for cool and rainy Cleveland...not a bad trade off I guess...

I have to say, Cleveland as a city is showing way more support for the Cavs than Orlando is for the Magic right now...there are banners and signs everywhere, there are even big banners in the hotel lobby here...it's crazy, brings me back to the 95 finals run when Orlando was buzzing like this...i'm pretty afraid to relay to the locals why I'm here lol...

we're going to check some things out today in the area and then head over to the Q around 6:30, they have some events going on there...

can't wait...

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

so my buddy and I are here in Cleveland today for the game, we got here a few hours ago...we're staying right across from the Q (basically)...we left hot and rainy Orlando for cool and rainy Cleveland...not a bad trade off I guess...

I have to say, Cleveland as a city is showing way more support for the Cavs than Orlando is for the Magic right now...there are banners and signs everywhere, there are even big banners in the hotel lobby here...it's crazy, brings me back to the 95 finals run when Orlando was buzzing like this...i'm pretty afraid to relay to the locals why I'm here lol...

we're going to check some things out today in the area and then head over to the Q around 6:30, they have some events going on there...

can't wait...

GO MAGIC!!!

Be safe and have a great time bud.

I believe Orlando is probably in shock right now. Its been such a long time since this type of success.

If we can keep the ball rolling for a few years, you may see it turn around.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

can't wait...

GO MAGIC!!!

Way to follow our team on the road though and show support! Lets hope your one of the very few leaving the Q smiling...

i'm not feeling it tonight guys,

however i felt like we would get blown out in game 2, lose game 3 and lose game 4, sooo ive been wrong before lets hope im wrong again....(i'm a phins fan hence the negativity)

GO MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by iddelen:

This one won't be that close. One of the teams - I hope the Cavs - will fail under pressure. The score: 104-96

This makes me so lol, I have to post it here too:

20tgj9i.jpg

ah hilarious! cuz i was thinking the same thing, mike brown can't come up with his own plays. and that everythings runs for lebron. ahh beautiful man

we just gotta do what we have in all of our games where we have the chance to win game 4. we do great int he 1st quarter and lead the rest of the way. feeling a win tonight. cleveland are demoralized and to be honest, i think the king realizes this ones already a wrap.