Sign in to follow this  
MightyMouse

Shaq was at Game 4

Shaq's outfit last night makes me wonder if he was confused and thought he was back in 1995 again...

quote:
Originally posted by ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Shaq has done way too much to damage his rep with the Magic. I don't care if he took us to the finals 200 years ago, he is an idiot. The fact that he has a personal vendetta against our current Superstar and Superstar Coach right now makes me dislike him even more.

How is Shaquille O'neal an idiot because of his suppose rift with "Dwight" and "Van Gundy". Shaq has nothing against either of themm in fact. His comments about Van Gundy were accurate and were based on his previous experience with him as a coach. Matter of fact, Van Gundy warranted those comments since he offered his "insight" about how bad is it for a guy like Shaq to "flop". He should have kept those comments to himself. As for Dwight Howard, there was a Superman 10 years before he played his first Nba Game. If that is not clear to you then I don't know what will be clear to you. Shaquille O'neal brought years of good basketball to our organization in spite of choosing to go elsewhere. Being stuck with a loser coach such as Brian Hill is not the best scenario that you want, nor staying with a team that is not even willing to match another team's offer. Going back to the whole Shaq era, the Magic front office could have payed Shaq that amount of money.

He is an idiot because of his attitude. He is an idiot because of his ego. He is stupid because he can't just have fun and let it go. His thing was personal. He took it personal. There was a superman in the 30's too, the original superman. What makes Shaq so special that nobody else can take over a name that wasn't his. What Dwight did as Superman for the Dunk contest was funny and was probably not planned to take off like it did. He might be super talented on the court. But his attitude sucks.

quote:

quote:

Shaq has done way too much to damage his rep with the Magic. I don't care if he took us to the finals 200 years ago, he is an idiot. The fact that he has a personal vendetta against our current Superstar and Superstar Coach right now makes me dislike him even more.

How is Shaquille O'neal an idiot because of his suppose rift with "Dwight" and "Van Gundy". Shaq has nothing against either of themm in fact. His comments about Van Gundy were accurate and were based on his previous experience with him as a coach. Matter of fact, Van Gundy warranted those comments since he offered his "insight" about how bad is it for a guy like Shaq to "flop". He should have kept those comments to himself. As for Dwight Howard, there was a Superman 10 years before he played his first Nba Game. If that is not clear to you then I don't know what will be clear to you. Shaquille O'neal brought years of good basketball to our organization in spite of choosing to go elsewhere. Being stuck with a loser coach such as Brian Hill is not the best scenario that you want, nor staying with a team that is not even willing to match another team's offer. Going back to the whole Shaq era, the Magic front office could have payed Shaq that amount of money.

This logic is way out of whack.

Consider this analogy....You are lucky enough to date the hottest woman on the planet for four years, and you have an incredible time with her, and you get to go all the way, but OOPS, not QUITE all the way with her. Then, after four years, she leaves you for a flashier dude whom she was after the whole time she was with you. All the while, she is bad-mouthing you to anyone who is listening, questioning your manhood, and then she ends up going all the way with this new guy not once, not twice, but THREE friggin times.

After a while, you move on, and find another hot girl to date you. You think that your old girl has moved on too. But no, she moves just down the block and bangs your high school rival. She still discredits you, says you smell, and that you get nervous around women.

Now, she's starting to get a little long in the tooth, maybe gravity is starting to win out, and she starts dropping hints that she wants to come back to you, for old time's sake. But see, your new girl is looking better and better all the time, and she's promising you that she is going to take you all the way.

So, here's the thing, no matter how good your memories are of your four years with this girl, the truth is, she never wanted to be with you and she's been punking you this whole time. Why would you even remotely consider taking her back?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

quote:

Consider this analogy....You are lucky enough to date the hottest woman on the planet for four years, and you have an incredible time with her, and you get to go all the way, but OOPS, not QUITE all the way with her. Then, after four years, she leaves you for a flashier dude whom she was after the whole time she was with you. All the while, she is bad-mouthing you to anyone who is listening, questioning your manhood, and then she ends up going all the way with this new guy not once, not twice, but THREE friggin times.

After a while, you move on, and find another hot girl to date you. You think that your old girl has moved on too. But no, she moves just down the block and bangs your high school rival. She still discredits you, says you smell, and that you get nervous around women.

Now, she's starting to get a little long in the tooth, maybe gravity is starting to win out, and she starts dropping hints that she wants to come back to you, for old time's sake. But see, your new girl is looking better and better all the time, and she's promising you that she is going to take you all the way.

So, here's the thing, no matter how good your memories are of your four years with this girl, the truth is, she never wanted to be with you and she's been punking you this whole time. Why would you even remotely consider taking her back?

AMEN post of the century!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

quote:

lol so I see you meet my ex

I think it will only make going all the way with the new hot girlfriend so much better!!

Great stuff LOD!