Sign in to follow this  
gAmE.oVe|2

offseason moves???

I think that Hedo is a great player for us but I wouldnt mind seeing him leave because I think this is where he will begin to decline in his career and Rashard has finally stepped it up and wants to become a leader. Who would you have replace Hedo if he opts out?

I think that Hedo is a great player for us but I wouldnt mind seeing him leave because I think this is where he will begin to decline in his career and Rashard has finally stepped it up and wants to become a leader. Who would you have replace Hedo if he opts out?

i like eddie house because he can play as a 2 guard and has a quick 3 shot that compliments our team. i know he would have a hard time getting playing time but he would make JJ expendable and Pietrus would fill in for Hedo pretty well because he is more defensive and just as good 3.

C Dwight Howard

PF Rashard Lewis

SF Mikael Pietrus

SG Courtney Lee

PG Jameer Nelson

Bench:

C Marcin Gortat

PF Tony Battie (re-sign to minimum)

SF JJ Reddick/Lee

SG Eddie House

PG Rafer Alston

...look at that. i mean i think thats better than our roster is now!!!

Am I the only one who thinks chris andersen aka Birdman could be an amazing fit for this team? I think he's a FA this summer and I would love if the magic would let Gortat go and bring in Andersen instead.

I think he'd be a great fit playing off the bench with Peitrus because he defends the paint very well, and can finish plays around the rim. I could see Alston, Pietrus, and Andersen as a pretty good combo off the bench.

I would say D. Lee but he would be pricey. Thats why i say trade up a little bit and get a late first round draft pick and draft Tyler hansborough. Same skill set as D. Lee and a hard working blue collar forward that would flourish playing next to superman.

Eddie House? A tweener guard that can't play defense or pass? All he brings is his shot, and we have JJ for that.

Give me Birdman, Milsap, or Bass

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

Am I the only one who thinks chris andersen aka Birdman could be an amazing fit for this team? I think he's a FA this summer and I would love if the magic would let Gortat go and bring in Andersen instead.

I think he'd be a great fit playing off the bench with Peitrus because he defends the paint very well, and can finish plays around the rim. I could see Alston, Pietrus, and Andersen as a pretty good combo off the bench.

watching the lakers nuggets series has sold me on the birdman

If Mp is our starting SF this team is in trouble. He is a good defender but a streaky shooter and injury prone. On top of that he is a horrible ball handler, and passer. He can't create his own shot and then our bench becomes worse than the Atlanta Hawks. Did you guys watch him turn the ball over vs the Cavs? traveling like he was playing highschool basketball.

Not many people on this list would sign for the MLE. House sucks and good call, lose a SF and add another SG which is not even a need on this team. If we lose Turk this team will be worse than the team this year.

quote:
Originally posted by bigtripp71:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

watching the lakers nuggets series has sold me on the birdman

i would love to see the birdman join the magic. who better to fly next to superman than a bird! ?

"It's a bird, it's a plane.......

No! It's Superman and Birdman!!"

ok enough of the cheesy lines.