Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/26 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicOnFire001:

What a heart pumping win guys!! I need to lie down!

im with you on that one hahah. have anybody read the cavs message boards yet?

Been at both boards all night even in their chatroom and our chatroom.

BTW they don't have a limit on how many in their chatroom.

A lot of it's over and blaming the coach, but also in the chatroom a lot of blame for LeBron for turning the ball over 8 times.

i would never blame a game on lebron. just like i dont with dwight

quote:

quote:

quote:

A lot of it's over and blaming the coach, but also in the chatroom a lot of blame for LeBron for turning the ball over 8 times.

I can't believe they would be upset with Bron. He had 8 TO but c'mon that dude does more than any player in the NBA. They would have been swept and lost by 15+ pts every game if it wasn't for him.

If the Magic win in 5, then the theme of this playoffs for the Cavs will be Lebron hitting a miraculous shot...to avoid a sweep. It was Lebron carrying his team on his back forcing a game 7 against the eventual champs. Before that it was the historic take over en route a sweep in the Finals.

Common theme being...Lebron has no reason to doubt his ability to win it all but has every reason to doubt the Cavaliers ability to do so

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I can't believe they would be upset with Bron. He had 8 TO but c'mon that dude does more than any player in the NBA. They would have been swept and lost by 15+ pts every game if it wasn't for him.

thes eplayoffs are really starting to make me think about who the best player in the NBA. if his jump shot was more consistant, he would be my pick hands down.

quote:
Originally posted by WeGoinToDaTop:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

Lebron still arrogent though, "With me being who I am, we would have won." (In reference to taking a final three.)

hmm didnt really catch that. but come on man, hes putting his all into this series and the whole playoffs man. he has been the best player this whole playoffs. he is the MVP. and when your team doesnt show up as much as you are, constantly, youre going to get frustrated. he deserves some of the most respect in the world. to be able to carry a team so highly is unbelievable man.

I am impressed with his heart, but not so much his game. He gets away with more than any other player I have ever seen, I mean he basically charges every time he goes into the paint. I think if they even called those 50/50 he'd be in a world of hurt. Deensively, he gets a lot of leniency as well.

Also, I really get sick and tired of him whining about EVERY PLAY he doesn't get a whistle for, for example Peaches' perfect block on him last game. He acts like he is OWED a whistle every time, no matter what.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lebron still arrogent though, "With me being who I am, we would have won." (In reference to taking a final three.)

hmm didnt really catch that. but come on man, hes putting his all into this series and the whole playoffs man. he has been the best player this whole playoffs. he is the MVP. and when your team doesnt show up as much as you are, constantly, youre going to get frustrated. he deserves some of the most respect in the world. to be able to carry a team so highly is unbelievable man.

I am impressed with his heart, but not so much his game. He gets away with more than any other player I have ever seen, I mean he basically charges every time he goes into the paint. I think if they even called those 50/50 he'd be in a world of hurt. Deensively, he gets a lot of leniency as well.

Also, I really get sick and tired of him whining about EVERY PLAY he doesn't get a whistle for, for example Peaches' perfect block on him last game. He acts like he is OWED a whistle every time, no matter what.

ah aha h yes! i say the same. sorry it totally slipped my mind. i was saying the same at school today. he gets away with so much. but he is one of the greatest talents to ever touch a basketball.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ah aha h yes! i say the same. sorry it totally slipped my mind. i was saying the same at school today. he gets away with so much. but he is one of the greatest talents to ever touch a basketball.

I am glad to see we agree icon_smile.gif .

Edit: There is supposed to be a smiley in there, dunno where it is.