Sign in to follow this  
Greg Kite for Three!

Dumbest Article About the Magic Ever

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/11783395

****The Magic have earned a 2-1 series lead because they've out-hustled and out-played the Cavaliers but overall the team isn't marching to the Finals with exactly a lot of class.

No, the Magic aren't nearly as bad the Bad Boys from the 1980s or the Oakland Raiders from, well, whenever, or any other team from any other sport with a reputation for nefariousness. Nevertheless, this team is starting to cross the line from gritty to dirty. If you can't see that then you're either Dwight Howard's cousin, a Magic fan or you don't know basketball.****

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/11783395

****The Magic have earned a 2-1 series lead because they've out-hustled and out-played the Cavaliers but overall the team isn't marching to the Finals with exactly a lot of class.

No, the Magic aren't nearly as bad the Bad Boys from the 1980s or the Oakland Raiders from, well, whenever, or any other team from any other sport with a reputation for nefariousness. Nevertheless, this team is starting to cross the line from gritty to dirty. If you can't see that then you're either Dwight Howard's cousin, a Magic fan or you don't know basketball.****

The second I saw that the link was from CBSsports, I immediately knew who wrote it. That Freeman character, for whatever reason, constantly takes jabs at the Magic.

He truly presents some of the poorest writing skills I've ever seen from a "Professional" writer. He routinely takes jabs at our players and coaches, jabs that lack subtlety and seem to have no underlying reason.

In short, nothing he states should ever be taken with a grain of salt.

This is playoff basketball. Oh right, cavs are classy when they repeatedly flop and cry about fouls and refs whistle ridiculous fouls to Dwight.

That is some biased writing. Good Lord...did this ******* see what Delambert was doing to Dwight all game? Did he see the elbow that was thrown by Delambert at Turkoglu in the next game? Not only did Delambert get away with it...Turkoglu was tossed from the freakin game.

So, let me get this straight...Mo "I'm a *****" Williams is complaining about a cheap shot when he threw the ball at Dwight Howard in game two...and was never freakin called for it?

Dude...anyone, that will be attending Game 4, that is reading this...lets get a chant going..."MO'S A *****"!!!!