Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Anyone doubting?

Personally, I'm still very confident in this series. We are being relentless in the second half and i think that we need to give the team and SVG a lot of credit for making HUGE adjustments. I see us winnning big at home and actually playing well in the first half because of home court.

Personally, I'm still very confident in this series. We are being relentless in the second half and i think that we need to give the team and SVG a lot of credit for making HUGE adjustments. I see us winnning big at home and actually playing well in the first half because of home court.

quote:
Originally posted by D-Nasty:

I hope you're talking about the magic!!!

quote:
We are being relentless in the second half and i think that we need to give the team and SVG a lot of credit for making HUGE adjustments.

duh-duh1233387823.jpg

No way man, I am excited. The Cavs got one play they can hang their hat on. I have 2 straight games where Dwight was a ghost defensively and the Magic overcame huge leads. We should be down 0-2. Sure it would have been awesome to be up 2-0, but this is playoff basketball. The way I see is they are 1-1 on last second shots. Neither of those games should have been last second shots because they had commanding leads.

Now if we play our game and the way we are capable, they are dead. Not only dead it would be a blowout like the last time we played in Orlando.

Look at it this way. All 3 games played in Cleveland this year they have needed a ton of bogus calls from the refs and last second Heroics just to get a win. I was way more worried when we went down to the C's with the Big Baby shot and the Ray Allen shot. This team has been here before. Difference is the Cavs team is not outplaying us. We have put ourselves in the hole with uninspired first quarter play. Dwight needs to be called out by his teammates to step it up defensively. Screw throwing the ball in to him so much. Have him be the beast he is on the defensive end. It is almost like he has lost his focus on D. Two straight games where Dwight has not stepped it up is beyond his normal game. Now it is time for Dwight to step it up and have that multiple block huge rebound game.

It sort of feels like Philly when we knew we were better then we were playing and AI was coming up clutch. then the series was 2-1 and That made me worry more then this. Both games I have felt like we had a chance even when we were down big. I cant say I ever felt like that against Boston. They knew how to close games and they just had so much heart. But Kenny said something interesting last night when he said something like when you are in an alley fight you know you are gonna get scratched and the first time it really stings but then you get scratched again and you realize you can keep going. Well the Cavs havent had to handle someone like Orlando and we will see how they our A+ game. LeBron is ready and he is for real DUHH but his teammates dont have and heart really _(mabye AV) Lebron and the witnesses

gg well see

The Cavs are in trouble because they made MAJOR adjustments this game and still lost a 23 pt lead. They added Pavlovic to the line up and it worked at first. SVG made an adjustment and it took a miracle shot by Lebron to beat us.

The Magic just need to play better in the 1st quearter and hit their free throws.

If you add 10 pts to their 1st quarter and they make half of the fts they missed, it would have been a blow out.

No, I am not worried at all. Cleveland should be worried.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

The Cavs are in trouble because they made MAJOR adjustments this game and still lost a 23 pt lead. They added Pavlovic to the line up and it worked at first. SVG made an adjustment and it took a miracle shot by Lebron to beat us.

The Magic just need to play better in the 1st quearter and hit their free throws.

If you add 10 pts to their 1st quarter and they make half of the fts they missed, it would have been a blow out.

No, I am not worried at all. Cleveland should be worried.

Good stuff. You got all that right.

It seemed to me like Brown was much more relieved than Lebron. He was shaking in his postgame interview.

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

Cavs are scared out of their boots. LeBron was so relieved when that shot went in.