Sign in to follow this  
MagicFan4Hire

Worse feeling than what happened tonight?

This really wasn't a bad feeling tonight. I thought we came back hard. To be honest I thought we were going to get blown out tonight. I see that we can beat them if we don't get behind like we did the last two games.

Oh man, I can sympathize. I was screaming my lungs out when Hedo made the short jumper to put us up. I thought we had won. That 3 by Lebron felt like blow to my soul..I was devastated!!

But actually, a few hours later, I'm actually encouraged by the Magic in game 2. They've shown that they can scrap it out and retake the lead when it looked like we were gonna get blown out. I'm proud of this team. Hey, if they have to rely on that kind of shot to win the game, I like our odds in this series. You have to give to Lebron..that was a hellavushot.

I think we've proven that we're not such the underdogs that ESPN, TNT, America, have painted us. We got this.

-Charlius-

Didn't feel bad at all. We've weathered the storm and outplayed them for the majority of the first two games in their "inpenetrable fortress" and got a 1-1 split. And it even took them a lucky shot to get a game at all. All good from here.

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

when N'SYNC broke up.

those were some tough times, man.

lol!

anyways, i feel GREAT actually. they had us down by as many as 16 and 23 in both games and we split with them...IN THEIR ARENA!

now we have at the very worse, 2 games at home and one more in the Q.

i'd say the odds are in our favor. we have them against the ropes.

I don't feel good at all. It seems like if we're ahead and the other team has the ball, we have like a 10% chance of winning. Still, we've responded to losses like this very well. I count on the guys to come back strong in Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

finding out that show Blossom was canceled...

Didnt she get a nose job that ended her career?